Recipe salvage components dataset

This is a dataset I've wanted for a while, but only recently found a reasonable means of piecing it together. Attached is a semicolon-delimited text file that contains, for each level range within each recipe, the component salvage required to craft the recipe. The file is structured as follows:

1. First column: Recipe name as it appears in-game, so it can be matched via log files, and without the '(Recipe)' tag (because not all recipes contain that tag).
  2. Second column: Minimum level for the applicable level range.
  3. Third column: Maximum level for the applicable level range
  4. Fourth through eighth columns: Names of the individual salvage components, with a max of five components. Recipes with fewer than five components will contain blanks in the trailing columns. Components that are used more than once in a recipe will appear the appropriate amount of times in separate columns.

Note that as of 21-Feb-2020 the in-game name for Encouraged Accuracy: To Hit Buff shows up as 'Family_Boss_Defense'. In this dataset it is listed as Encouraged Accuracy: To Hit Buff, and attempting to match it with game logs will cause issues until the devs can correct that typo.

This dataset won't be immediately useful to anyone without coding some means of using it, but feel free to use it for whatever purposes you wish. All I ask is that I be acknowledged for providing the dataset.

The data was parsed from the leaked game data files (obtained via OuroDev) and should be highly accurate, but may or may not be 100% accurate. The exceptions to that are the components for the Sudden Acceleration and Experienced Marksman IOs, the five IOs introduced in i26p5, and the five IOs introduced in i27p3. I transcribed the salvage data for those recipes directly from the game (via screenshots) because those IOs were not in the game data.

NOTE: The previously posted version was sourced from the wiki, and this updated version corrects many errors found in that data.

I have incorporated this dataset into my personal parser and it worked great for the 25 or so recipes I had on hand to test with. I will of course continue to test as I acquire more recipes, but considering there are approximately 1,750 recipe/level range combinations, complete testing won't happen any time soon. To that end, if anyone notices any errors or omissions, please let me know and I will verify and update the dataset accordingly.

I can also supply a pickle file (upon request) for any Python users who would like the data in that format.

recipe_salvage_data.txt

Edited by AboveTheChemist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I've been able to acquire the recipe data from the leaked game files via OuroDev, and am in the process of verifying the dataset. I have found some discrepancies, so in the event that anyone has started using the data, just be aware of that fact, and I'll post an updated version as soon as I can.

I've update the OP with the revised dataset from the leaked game files. A few notes on the updated dataset (behind spoiler tags to avoid a wall of text):

Spoiler
  1. I slightly changed how the min/max levels are displayed, for recipes that only exist at one level and/or that have unique salvage for a single level (see below). Now, for recipes fitting that description, the min level and max level will display the same level.
  2. There is a slight oddity in the recipe for Gladiator's Javelin: Chance for Toxic Damage. That recipe at levels 10 and 26 has unique components for those levels compared to recipes in adjacent level ranges. For example, the level 10 recipe contains one different component compared to the level 11-25 recipes. I verified the recipes in question in-game.
  3. I corrected a few salvage names to match their spelling in Homecoming. This included 'Ensorcelled Weapon', 'Psionic Manifestation', and the still slightly misspelled 'Psionicly Charged Brass'.
  4. In the leaked data, some of the recipe names contained an extra space after the colon (which is a bug I reported in the typo thread), but the devs seemed to have corrected all those recipe names on Homecoming, so I removed that extra space during the parsing process. The devs also appear to have corrected an issue on the very rare recipes where the word 'Damage' was abbreviated as 'Dam', so I corrected those recipe names to match the names as they currently appears in-game. Long story short, the recipe names should appear as they do in-game.

Updated the file in the OP again to account for the new IO sets introduced in i26p5. Those recipes are still on the beta test server but hopefully the recipes themselves won't change.

Edit: I don't think the recipes have changed but the names have changed a couple of times, plus another set was added, so I am going to hold off any more updates until those sets go to the live servers.

Edited by AboveTheChemist

Amazing list, thank you.

I am actually compiling a list of all IOs as well, for slotting purposes and wanted to build upon your work.

Would you mind if I took your file and added to it?  If you allow, and if it's possible as well, would you have the file as an excel file?

With respect,

I managed to do a simple conversion of the text attachment to a Libre Office spreadsheet, which I am hopefully attaching:

,enhancement_ingredients.ods

• Thanks 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

12 hours ago, Obus Form said:

I am actually compiling a list of all IOs as well, for slotting purposes and wanted to build upon your work.

Would you mind if I took your file and added to it?  If you allow, and if it's possible as well, would you have the file as an excel file?

Feel free to do whatever you like with the data! The only excel file I have is in a slightly different format. It lists the recipes by individual level, whereas I compiled them according to level range by common sets of salvage components. But, as Heraclea demonstrated, it should be simple enough to take my text file and import it into excel (or just use the file Heraclea provided), as the columns are delimited with semicolons.

One other thing to note is that the enhancement names aren't always the same as the recipe names. I also compiled a mapping of recipe name to enhancement name if that would be useful.

Now that the 5 new enhancements that i26p5 introduces are about to go live (and presumably won't undergo any more name changes, knock on wood), I've updated the file in the OP with the new data.

I've continued to use this dataset without issue but if anyone notices any errors, please let me know!

I've updated the dataset in the top post to include the new enhancements introduced in i27p3. I've been using this dataset for nearly 2 years now without any issues, but if anyone notices any errors please let me know.

I've corrected a minor error in the data. When the 'Taunt' set became 'Threat Duration' in i27p3, enhancements that boosted Taunt were modified to boost Placate as well, and the 'Taunt' portion of their names were changed to 'Taunt/Placate' to reflect this. I didn't notice the name change until this weekend and I've updated this dataset accordingly.