Standardize Pet Collision/Make demons less fat

So, just an annoyance, but one that's repeatedly an issue. I've been running heather townsend repeatedly and I keep losing Demon Lt pets because instead of pathing around enemies their fat asses get hung up on things and die unable to path to me past enemies. 

Thugs, beasts, ninjas, and necro definitely do not have this problem at all. Even the assault bot seems like the game thinks he is thinner than the fucking Lt demon pets. 

Please make them fucking smaller. I would prefer they be scaled down in visual size a bit as well, but at the very least standardize their actual collision with other in game characters to what most other pets have. This is a problem in teams as they physically take up more room in the game than any other pet set. I understand that given their absolutely stupid models this is to prevent them from clipping through each other. Fuck that. Either make them smaller please, or let them clip through things because having a pet that has legitimate pathing issues is a really basic problem you should not have with a minion set. It fucks up their AI with regard to Goto tags as well because being fatter it is harder for demons to get close to the tag like they want to, as everything ELSE about pet pathing AI is uniform throughout the sets. It is literally the Lt demon's fatness that is a problem here. 

Please make the stupid fuckers less chonky. 

@TheSpiritFox

You're gonna laugh but I actually want them to be the size of Behemoth Overlords Hahahaha I hate when those inferior demons look down upon mine.

I haven't known anything related to this to be an issue before you brought it up, and the ability of other players to move through pets should remedy all of the potential performance issues from larger pets. Any MM will make screens become a lot more busy though; a team not ok with that probably shouldn't invite an MM or an illusion controller or a plant controller or anyone who uses a lot of temp pets. It's rarely a problem (especially since all MM pets die instantly if they're on screen too long anyway *cough* see wishlist devs *cough*). You should also keep in mind demons actually don't provide more screen pressure than other sets because they are in possession of the smallest pets anyway. Demonlings are negligible so it's pretty much mostly demon prince and Demons anyone would ever see. They aren't so bad.

You might have missed that: the pets can already clip through other people. This was newly added so I wouldn't be surprised that you had, but it's been a thing for a tad. Also elaborate on your Go To issue, I'm not familiar with what you're reporting there. I don't even have that issue with the Cataphract and Ravager lore pets, and they are vastly larger than the Lieutenant demons.

However, from a cosmetic standpoint, I can see this being desirable and fun. Along with demon size increases and customization of the summoning visuals. I'll make sure to add that request to the cosmetic section of the wishlist when I get around to it. 

Edited by Monos King
Elaboration

9 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

It fucking helps a fucking suggestion if you fucking don't use fuck so fucking much.

I dunno… I've said many times that my MM Amtes' demons were enough to make a saint curse. 

I definitely understand the urge to set loose that 'Inner Sailor' we all have where those yahoos are concerned. XD

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice