A DM/Rad build.

Sovera

I struggled a lot to get all the numbers juuuuuust right while preserving certain goodies (numbers with Barrier's 5%):

- Capped resists to all except Cold (38%) and Psi (30%). For those OCDing about the slight fraction of a percent lacking just remember that at 90% HP the Scaling Resist IO goes from 3% to 4%.

- 45% S/L defense.

- Theft Essence in Radiation Therapy turns a good heal with a minor Endurance refill into a good heal with a great Endurance refill.

- One damage proc in each attack, I just hadda have it.

- Pretty darn decent 132 seconds Hasten with one enemy in range of Beta Decay and that will go further down with being surrounded.

- Two heals, one of them a barrier shield, plus Siphon Life, who on a Scrapper only heals an anemic 13% but it's there to top us off which is important on a resistance based character who will keep on taking damage.

- Slow/Recharge debuff at 91%.

- No Performance Shifters slotted in feels weird with them being a staple of any build, but I needed the slots. It was a choice between two Performance Shifters or 20% Slow/Recharge. I felt that the build swims in endurance as it is. Currently at 3.1 EPS (with accolades), Gamma Boost does not seem to work on HD but in game triple slotted it gives 1.17 EPS at full HP, so 4.18 EPS. Then Particle Shielding (which is perma) adds another 1.1, so 5.28. And finally right away at level 16 with a super fast recharge Radiation Therapy which is harder to quantify since it is not Recovery it grants but Endurance at 5 endurance per activation plus 2.5 per enemy in range. This barely pays for the cost (6.27 once all slotted in) with only one enemy, but the Theft of Essence adds 10% if it procs, so 11 points, so with one enemy in range, assuming proc goes off, 18.5 - 6.27 = 12.23 endurance. This is more of an AoE use skill though but for regular content this skill alone ensures the bar is topped.

The build has a cost of 1.74 endurance per second so all in all I feel that the endurance part of the build did not warrant the Performance Shifters.

Certain PvP considerations were taken since I do minor RP-PvP and these were:

- Tactics. Not needed since all accuracy was purpose made to hit +3 mobs without it.

- Super Speed. My one RP-PvP with a Blaster that bounced around was hilarious as I tried to follow them with Hover 🙂

- Confront. To hinder ranged characters.

In conclusion anyone not interested in PvP has these three powers to remove and do what they like with though do mind the slotting.

Observations.

This is the first character I have played with Super Speed since Live. I love flying too much, but I needed the extra room and since I was going to take Super Speed anyway I decided to try it. I found SS satisfactory as a travel power though. It does suffer from every pebble bump making my character explode into the drifting meme complete with soundtrack while inertia carries me off into the distance. Anyone who cares can substitute Hover for Combat Jumping to partly avoid this.

But.

Hover makes for a decent low level travel power and is very very very good to maneuver in combat, either it be chasing fliers or moving around the multi-layered rooms we are sometimes confronted with. If we hover above mobs it also uses Shadow Maul's wide cone to turn it into a ghetto PbAoE (this works very well). But, what makes Hover work is @Bopper's simply extraordinary work that he did here. That was a complete game changer for me. Thanks to having Steam Jump/Jump Pack Hover moves at capped Fly speeds (and it only costs 100k to have both. Just toggle one up, and once it runs out toggle the other while the first recharges. This makes for a permanent effect) which is why I only have that as a travel power while under level 22. It is also a much better option to get around obstacles than trying to jump over them with Steam Jump since the slightest bump will make us lose inertia and slowly move to the ground. It is much better to turn on SS, Sprint, and then one of the jump packs, and when in need to travel over something quickly tag Hover, move at Fly capped speed, then detoggle and keep running.

As I spend 5% of my time moving around between missions and the other 95% in the mission this has been an acceptable trade-off, but only thanks to Hover moving at capped speed which is also a very nice QoL while in missions.

If there is a desire for it I can whip a leveling build.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shadow Punch -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), CldSns-%Dam(7)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(7), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11)
Level 2: Shadow Maul -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(13), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Arm-Acc/Rchg(15), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(17)
Level 4: Smite -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(23), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(25)
Level 6: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(27)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- HO:Golgi(A), HO:Golgi(29), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(31), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), CldSns-%Dam(31)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(34)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(34), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), HO:Golgi(36), HO:Golgi(36), ThfofEss-+End%(37)
Level 18: Gamma Boost -- SynSck-EndMod/Rech(A), SynSck-EndMod(37), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(37)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 22: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(39), Rct-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(43)
Level 35: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45)
Level 38: Mu Bolts -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(46), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(46), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(46), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), ShlWal-Def(50)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Confront -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-RunSpd(13)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(19), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(19)
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

Been leveling this through Posi 1 and 2, and then Synapse. It is absurdly sturdy. I usually quaff inspirations to solo spawns during these early leveling TFs but it's just been bouncing from spawn to spawn and Siphon Life keeping me up. Eventually as I am slowly overwhelmed and the clockwork think that they are about to win... I pop Radiation Therapy that only has four slots at the moment. This skill is pretty much Dark Regeneration's little cousin but it serves for HP, it serves for endurance, I basically have had no problem with my blue bar despite the clockwork.

Fishing for the critical proc is still the best way. Smite first, then Shadow Maul for groups. While still without recharge Smite, Shadow Maul, Siphon Life, Shadow Punch, Smite, Shadow Maul. With minimal recharge Shadow Punch can be removed.

Reached 44 (slow pace for me, I know). Did an ITF. Shadow Maul starts seeing a lot less use at this high level with packs of enemies being obliterated by a few nukes or Judgements. Fortunately Ball Lightning is there to help. With the current slotting Soul Drain's damage is not inconsequential either and Soul Drain followed by Ball Lightning's fast animation and then Shadow Maul while hovering over enemies is a good tempo to keep.  Mostly I just stuck to ST since that's what was needed.

The build remains stupidly sturdy even fighting +3 and +4 and still half unslotted. Died to the prawn ambush in the first mission but then it was a complete party wipe, brutes and tanks and all.

Did some small changes to the ordering of the powers though that remains personal taste.

My personal day dream is still to have Shadow Punch, Smite and Gloom as an attack chain while saving Siphon Life for when healing is needed. 1, 1.2, 1.2 attack chain would please me. I'd need to go Brute for it though, then find the extra slots SOMEWHERE and somehow find another 15% to all res, which hints I would end up not using Shadow Punch and remove the slots. Or perhaps not use Siphon Life. After all the build has two heals already, does it really need a third? Something to consider for the future.

Tweaked a (much) cheaper version of the build. Lost 3.5% recharge and maybe some Recovery but gained some miscelania (build swims in endurance anyway) and saved about 50-70 million.

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shadow Punch -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), CldSns-%Dam(7)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(7), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11)
Level 2: Shadow Maul -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Arm-Dam%(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 4: Smite -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(21)
Level 6: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- Empty(A), Empty(25), Empty(27), Empty(27), Empty(29), Empty(29)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(33), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- ThfofEss-Heal(A), ThfofEss-Heal/Rchg(34), ThfofEss-Acc/Heal(34), ThfofEss-Acc/EndRdx/Heal(34), ThfofEss-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(36), ThfofEss-+End%(36)
Level 18: Gamma Boost -- SynSck-EndMod/Rech(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(36), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(37), SynSck-EndMod(37), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(37), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(39)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(39), Rct-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-%Dam(42)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 32: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(48), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(48), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(48), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(50), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 44: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Confront -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
------------

Edited by Sovera

• 1 year later
On 4/16/2020 at 7:12 AM, Sovera said:

Tweaked a (much) cheaper version of the build. Lost 3.5% recharge and maybe some Recovery but gained some miscelania (build swims in endurance anyway) and saved about 50-70 million.

Hide contents

Hero Profile:
Level 2: Shadow Maul -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Arm-Dam%(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 4: Smite -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(21)
Level 6: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- Empty(A), Empty(25), Empty(27), Empty(27), Empty(29), Empty(29)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(33), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- ThfofEss-Heal(A), ThfofEss-Heal/Rchg(34), ThfofEss-Acc/Heal(34), ThfofEss-Acc/EndRdx/Heal(34), ThfofEss-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(36), ThfofEss-+End%(36)
Level 18: Gamma Boost -- SynSck-EndMod/Rech(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(36), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(37), SynSck-EndMod(37), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(37), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(39)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-%Dam(42)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 32: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(48), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(48), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(48), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(50), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 44: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Confront -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(50)
------------

Hey, @Sovera, if you had this to do all over again, would you still go Scrapper over Brute?

I saw in another post that you mentioned a Em/Rad Scrapper, how would you compare the two, Dm/ vs Em?

And thx for the builds listed.

If you're feeling generous, perhaps I could interest you in offering up a lower budget (no winter-o or purple)

build 

Nowadays probably EM. DM is for more extreme survival but though it behaves well (I had good results soloing with the new DM) I feel it it counter-intuitive for group play with the slow animation of Soul Drain and wanting mobs grouped up where in team play they get obliterated in seconds.

To be honest try the new Stone Melee maybe?

Anyway, here you go, it relies on Barrier's 5% to finish capping defense and resistances. It's all around much cheaper with the exception of the ATOs.

There's a free power I didn't know what to do with so take whatever you'd like-

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shadow Punch -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(5), CldSns-%Dam(7)
Level 2: Shadow Maul -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg(A), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Mlt-Dmg/Rchg(13), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(15), Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 4: Smite -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(19), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(19), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), GldStr-Acc/End/Rech(21), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(23)
Level 6: Touch of Fear -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(23), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Obl-%Dam(27)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dam%(29), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(29), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Heal-I(31)
Level 10: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33)
Level 12: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(37), Pnc-Heal(37), ThfofEss-+End%(37)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40), RctRtc-Pcptn(40), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(40)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal(43)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Gamma Boost -- SynSck-EndMod/Rech(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(43), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(45), SynSck-EndMod(45), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(45), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(46)
Level 35: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(46), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(47), UnbGrd-Max HP%(47), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(47)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-Def(48)
Level 49: [Empty]
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(43)
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 22: Afterburner
------------

• Thanks 1

I did a brute version of this combo a while back, and it was *accidentally* pretty hard to kill. I only went to 40% SL def due to beta decay doing an extra 5% -tohit and then DM's -tohit from it's attacks. I was doing +4x8 arachnos missions (not easily, but I was doing them). I also found out that I was able to go Ageless: Debuff Protection as opposed to Ageless: Recovery. You can slap a lot of -TOHIT on something with this combo between DM and Rad. It's a solid combo.

Edited by SomeGuy
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is honestly one of my favorite high level Tanks to play. Copied my build below. Love the Fire/MA brunker from @Sovera but when I want to play a high level tank this girl is my goto!

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Secondary Power Set: Dark Melee
Power Pool: Force of Will
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(5)
Level 1: Shadow Punch -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(7), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A), RgnTss-Regen+(9), Mrc-Rcvry+(11)
Level 4: Shadow Maul -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(13), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Arm-Dam%(17)
Level 6: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21)
Level 8: Radiation Therapy -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(23), Erd-%Dam(25)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A)
Level 12: Beta Decay -- SphIns-%ToHit(A), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SphIns-ToHitDeb(27), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(29)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 16: Siphon Life -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), Heal-I(31), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), Hct-Dam%(33), TchofDth-Dam%(33)
Level 18: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(34), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 24: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36)
Level 26: Mighty Leap -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 28: Soul Drain -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(39)
Level 30: Ground Zero -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Erd-%Dam(40), TchofLadG-%Dam(42)
Level 32: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 35: Unleash Potential -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RechRdx-I(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46)
Level 38: Midnight Grasp -- SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(43)
Level 41: Gloom -- Dcm-Build%(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(45), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), CldSns-%Dam(45), Apc-Dam%(46)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Dark Obliteration -- Dtn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48), PstBls-Dam%(50), CldSns-%Dam(50)
Level 49: Meltdown -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany 
Level 26: Takeoff 
------------

• Thanks 1