Team QOL change

can there be a change to mission turn ins, so that when this is done, anyone still on the mission map gets pushed out in to open zone, that way we can carry through onto the next mission,

it'd make help keep things moving w/o having to kick someone that might be AFK longer than expected, so they can continue with the group on their return.

Ask them to step out of the mission, they are responsible for themselves; you are not responsible for them.  They go AFK, they should understand that you can't wait for them to come back to the keyboard but are willing to keep them in the team as long as they don't keep the rest of the team tied up waiting for as they are left in the mission.

• Thanks 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

44 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

Ask them to step out of the mission, they are responsible for themselves; you are not responsible for them.  They go AFK, they should understand that you can't wait for them to come back to the keyboard but are willing to keep them in the team as long as they don't keep the rest of the team tied up waiting for as they are left in the mission.

Quoted for truth.

• Thanks 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

13 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

ive noticed that if you turn in the mission sometimes people who are afk in the mission get booted out.

This works in AE 100% of the time. In other missions it seems touch and go. I never quite understood what triggers this behavior.

1 hour ago, nihilii said:

This works in AE 100% of the time. In other missions it seems touch and go. I never quite understood what triggers this behavior.

In task force mode calling the contact to pick up the next mission will boot anyone who's still in the mission precisely to prevent the scenario OP described. It doesn't do it outside of task force mode because you can always kick and reinvite the person if you're so inclined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube