Street Justice/Regen Build Help

Cradicias

I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to builds (never got too heavily into them even when the game was live). But, I wanna make a Street Justice/Regen Brute work. I'm avoiding any travel powers (save Combat Jumping for that sweet, sweet defense buff), so I have a lot of wiggle room as far as power pools/ancillaries. Right now I've planned to grab every power from the Regen tree and everything except Taunt and Sweeping Cross from Street Justice. (don't figure I'll need to be able to taunt, plus Regen has the AoE taunt aura). Right now I'm looking for assistance with what other powers to get as well as how to actually slot it.

Edited by Cradicias

2 hours ago, Cradicias said:

Right now I've planned to grab every power from the Regen tree and everything except Taunt and Sweeping Cross from Street Justice. 

Why skip on one of the two AoEs you get?

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

1 hour ago, Cradicias said:

It's a cone, so I just didn't feel like grabbing it as most times an AoE becomes useful for a brute is when they're surrounded.

Do you even brute, bro? 🤣

• Haha 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

24 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

Do you even brute, bro? 🤣

...yes? And an AoE that hits a larger area AROUND rather than only in front is much more useful to me (and with how fast that stuff recharges it can replace the cone entirely). Anyways, please refrain from posting in the topic further to help keep it on track unless you're gonna do one of two things:

1) Give advice on power pools/ancillaries to pair with Street Justice/Regen

2) Give slotting advice for the powers I've taken.

Edited by Cradicias

from a few thousand hrs on /Regen chars, the single biggest suggestion i can make if you're looking for durability is; do not bother enhancing standing Regen through Enh or Bonuses, just the clicks (IH, DP ...maybe some Int & Recon love). instead, hit melee Def softcap & attempt 150+Rech, then add what you can in Resists. it's going to feel counter-intuitive, until you play it with a strong layered build a while.

Regen loves +Def as much as it thrives on +Rech, but the set also lacks any Debuff Res (take Ageless?). because chasing +Def & +Rech to their limits can have diminishing returns, and hitting all softcaps on any Regen char will gut the rest of the build, just take the biggest bonuses & then go looking to add easy Res (S/L yes, but don't neglect E/N ...F/C will come from Purps & WOs). a +Res based build on a Regen doesn't work out (i tried), but adding solid/well-rounded Res does help if you have good Def & Rech already. look at Meld (for Scraps) & alternating Rune & Melee Core to stay near Res caps.

Regen is near the bottom these days, but it can still shine ...it's just very very hard play-wise & to build.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Krazie Ivan said:

from a few thousand hrs on /Regen chars, the single biggest suggestion i can make if you're looking for durability is; do not bother enhancing standing Regen through Enh or Bonuses, just the clicks (IH, DP ...maybe some Int & Recon love). instead, hit melee Def softcap & attempt 150+Rech, then add what you can in Resists. it's going to feel counter-intuitive, until you play it with a strong layered build a while.

Regen loves +Def as much as it thrives on +Rech, but the set also lacks any Debuff Res (take Ageless?). because chasing +Def & +Rech to their limits can have diminishing returns, and hitting all softcaps on any Regen char will gut the rest of the build, just take the biggest bonuses & then go looking to add easy Res (S/L yes, but don't neglect E/N ...F/C will come from Purps & WOs). a +Res based build on a Regen doesn't work out (i tried), but adding solid/well-rounded Res does help if you have good Def & Rech already. look at Meld (for Scraps) & alternating Rune & Melee Core to stay near Res caps.

Regen is near the bottom these days, but it can still shine ...it's just very very hard play-wise & to build.

Gonna have to bear with me, I wasn't so into builds that I learned a lot of short hand XD So, the powers that are passives (like the base regeneration) don't bother slotting that? And then don't focus on getting capped resistance/defense but just pick sets that give the biggest bonus on them? Am I understanding that right?

right, i don't suggest adding slots to Health or F.Healing for extra Heal Enh. Integration is more worth it, so is D.Pain & sorta Instant Healing (which will ignore 3/4 of your Heal Enh%), and having some in Recon is nice but far less helpful in end-game. for instance on IH/DP/Recon; Prev.Med Heal/Rech, Prev.Med Heal/Rech/End, Doc.Wounds Heal/Rech ...if you Boost the Doc.Wounds & go Spiritual Alpha, they will nearly hit the ED limit for Heal & Rech on just 3 slots. slots you'll need for +Def & +Res bonuses.

if you can manage softcap Melee or S/L, while still keeping Res in the 30-50% range, def do it. makes most content w/o Def Debuff way easier. don't worry about Psi or Tox Res (which Recon can help with). just remember the lack of Def Debuff Resist will allow it to be stripped quickly by certain attacks. Meld can help preempt, and Rune/Melee Core will build on your already good Res to slow the dmg a bit. Ageless will help some with the DDR. if you're stuck around 35% Def, with 60% +Rech (before Haste), & 30-50% Resists, you're still far ahead of most Regens.

Don't forget slow/-recharge resist. It's a big deal for regen.

Edited by Nemu
  • Like 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

You made the mistake, as many posters do, of slotting full sets into your powers

Jezebel Delias

I am the Inner Circle!

23 minutes ago, Nemu said:

You made the mistake, as many posters do, of slotting full sets into your powers

What would you suggest? Some sets you have to pop in at least 5 to get the Defense bonuses, so I'm figuring you at least have to do that, yeah?

takes me quite a bit longer to grasp the build/do the math in my head, from a slotting screenshot (mind posting an export link?).

should be able to get away with far less +End for that build, depending on EndReduc slotting in toggles... i generally aim for a 3/1 ratio before Incarn/Accos/procs/uniques. i'm not a huge fan of Energy pool on /Regen, as it only adds to 2 things the set already has an abundance of (Regen & Recov), w/o helping fill gaps the set lacks for durability (Def, Res, +Rech, -ToHit). as a Brute, Darkest Night is a massive help in that area & really can't be beat. i know @Nemu is a big advocate for Whirlwind for similar reasons (foes on ass means less inc dmg), and it works if you can spare the high End cost (a reason for Energy pool?).

Revive is skippable (grab a P2W version if ya need). some of the 5th & 6th slot bonuses aren't needed. Gauss proc in BU if you solo or split from team mostly, in a toggle is fine if you stay in/near teammates. 

38 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

What would you suggest? Some sets you have to pop in at least 5 to get the Defense bonuses, so I'm figuring you at least have to do that, yeah?

It gets a little bit more complex and as I noted in my post, you need to focus on your priorities and then weigh the efficiency of how you have things slotted. A good exercise is to focus on a single priority such as building for S/L defense and process/slot every power you have with that priority in mind. This way you can get exposed to all the sets that offer S/L defense and in the process get an idea of the sets that offer the best "bang for the buck" in terms of slot efficiency. If a set can get you 3.75% S/L defense at 4 slots and another set get your 2.5% S/L defense at 6 slots, well, I think you know which one is more efficient. At the end of that exercise you will probably have built a character way over the S/L softcap so now move to the second phase and make some cuts to your slotting and start looking at how you can leverage those cuts to fulfill your secondary goals.

Edited by Nemu

Jezebel Delias

I am the Inner Circle!

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1486&c=679&a=1358&f=HEX&dc=78DA6594C972125114866F87C6C8144842C8048184842184262451775A95C95221A674E192EA8A178276D12920A5718E8FE0C6ADE3C28D2FA1A5A53E88899AC169E10A4FFAFC859450D57CB7FF7BA63EE776E76F2EBA5F9FDD3E2314D782A1D76A85F9EA665D76AEE8F5CDAA6ED88410AE9C69D6646441AF98954EBAF75B1685BC34A4D4E6ABFA0DA35C290DB1B8288BB25293DA2559921559D5EB65B3223CABA66968CBE5D27A9D2C9DD6DDE50D29AFBAAD654EEA1BA4F7B095595D9305B358B852368CC1A58DF29AB644814A5B85BC5EABCBEA16D737407524E87A13A03F852ED1B08B27546D56151D4FC1674CF539F88279EC25F396BFE92BC4695A8454F196E22988A7B855B6F7308F77815EA6D3077633EF503C1BFB2AB6C71D96E67EC4BC4D7B76C4B58F72FEAE081864FA42E008B327CC7C4F351DF5FDC8B73381BD38D31F05C799810930C6BC4B791DF0755C502C6D2007E699432BE045667095F98EF2BAD85771A584A52541850AF2F09EF034E827EE51262F9ED0BBC7D9833BCC915DF00BF89519F9C6FC4099BA5165F70C772C320BCE31474F80A7C093CCFB94B797F376F4CE70BC6806CC326D546D1F6CFAFEB036FE8B19FB8DD34136FD985E7F1F7720EE677EA4FA0651DFE075EEC064112C81EBCCA932788DF980EA1B86EF3026308509A43181342690C6043298C018D514C20442E87C06FC44358511371CE35E44E3CCF1049864662699D914739B6A1AC3F4C610EF2169138837F113BDD9070F98F143F03B33F983E9A0E125D0BB044E7E1227DF497B29E44ABDC25B419A867968E76911A7DACE81F00FD0B34FC36F1AF308AA023F7A63AD5337D9A64CB729D93665B64D996B5396D5E6D7A1916BDB5D55B1498A62290E1FBDFDAC34F69CCDAF8850D2DCDF8356CDF2D86F55126C75F84F5394FFBE219F03CD2A1A3B2DEBDD96F55FBE28EC8B

Holy crap baskets the links for MIDS are long XD

Edited by Cradicias
Adding comment

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Princess Spinaroonie: Level 50 Natural Brute
Primary Power Set: Staff Fighting
Secondary Power Set: Regeneration
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Mercurial Blow -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(11)
Level 1: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Guarded Spin -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Nucle(3), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(5), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(5), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 6: Eye of the Storm -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(21), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 8: Reconstruction -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(9), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(13), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(13), Pnc-Heal(15)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42)
Level 12: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 16: Integration -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 18: Whirlwind -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), EndRdx-I(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(29)
Level 20: Resilience -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(40), Ags-ResDam(40), Ags-Psi/Status(46)
Level 22: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(23), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(33), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31)
Level 26: Innocuous Strikes -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 32: Sky Splitter -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), HO:Nucle(39)
Level 35: Serpent's Reach -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(45)
Level 38: Moment of Glory -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RechRdx-I(43), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 41: Char -- SprEnt-Acc/Hold(A), SprEnt-Hold/Rchg(42), SprEnt-End/Rchg(42), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(43), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End/Rchg(43), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(45)
Level 44: Dull Pain -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal(48)
Level 47: Taunt -- MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(A), MckBrt-Rchg(48), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(48), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(50), MckBrt-Taunt(50)
Level 49: Staff Mastery
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Combo Level 1
Level 1: Combo Level 2
Level 1: Combo Level 3
Level 49: Form of the Body
Level 49: Form of the Mind
Level 49: Form of the Soul
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
Level 0: Marshal
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany
Level 50: Support Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

This is my staff/regen build. It's not STJ/Regen but I hope it gives you some perspective on what you can do when you focus on a finite number of goals and really build for them. I took whirlwind for the lulz initially but kept it because 1) lulz and 2) it's actually not too shabby.

If you look at the totals you will see that it's softcapped to S/L at the very least (among other things). If you look at the totals for your build you will see your S/L is at around 16% which doesn't really help you too much survival wise. You have a bunch of toxic/psi resist bonuses from slotting the 6 piece of the purples sets and doctored wounds but you have to ask yourself are those bonuses really meaningful?

The one thing I will note though, is that when you build for defense you will sacrifice recharge bonuses, so it's not without drawbacks. However, lower level content is usually fairly easy and having softcapped defenses while exemped down will be much more noticeable than having uber recharge. The end game has incarnate tools to fill in the recharge gap.

Jezebel Delias

I am the Inner Circle!

32 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

There are many reasons to slot full sets into powers.  Categorizing it as a "mistake" is ignorance and bad advice.

I'm too old and too stupid to start internet arguments so instead I invite you to share your build and your sage advice.

• Thanks 1

Jezebel Delias

I am the Inner Circle!

43 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

Alright, try this one on for size. Should be a bit better.

With one small purple you can softcap S/L and melee, you have a decent amount of recharge bonuses but I don't see a whole lot of slow resistance

I have to ask what's the goal of the build? perma hasten and high recharge to keep reconstruction up more often? respectable defenses? If you are to prioritize one thing what would that be?

Jezebel Delias

I am the Inner Circle!

1 minute ago, Nemu said:

With one small purple you can softcap S/L and melee, you have a decent amount of recharge bonuses but I don't see a whole lot of slow resistance

I have to ask what's the goal of the build? perma hasten and high recharge to keep reconstruction up more often? respectable defenses? If you are to prioritize one thing what would that be?

I'd want to prioritize my ability to heal. So, perma hasten and high recharge would be good to get Reconstruction, Dull Pain and Instant Healing back up faster, along with more Moment of Glory pops for that capped resist/defense.

52 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

And if I'm being vague, I'd like to have high survivability in general.

Like Ivan had remarked, regen survival depends on not passive regen but high recharge to cycle your heals, also defense goes a long way, and finally as I remarked having a good bit of slow resistance. That's a lot of goals to shoot for and you will have to make compromises but you can still have a survivable and functional toon despite all that.

Smashing lethal is the most common damage type so it might be worthwhile to build up defenses against that, it's not going to cover everything and certain attacks are still going to get through but it's better than no defense at all.

To that's my premise - try to build for S/L defense, have decent recharge, and shoot for a modest amount of slow resistance

So now I'm going to breakdown your power selection and slotting based on those goals.

Initial strike - Blistering cold is a good set as it has bonuses that contribute to slow resistance and S/L defense. However the 6th slot gives you 5% fire/cold defense, that doesn't align with our goal so we are going to cut it for the time being.

Fast healing- no comments there, it's fine

Heavy blow - Like blistering cold the brute ATO contributes to S/L defense and recharge but again, the 6th slot gives you s/l resist which doesn't align with our build goal so we are going to cut it for the time being.

Quick recovery - I think your recovery is high enough not to need 2 slots, nothing that you do is so end intensive that you need to 2 slot both stamina and QR AND get physical perfection and superior conditioning for. Assuming we leave your power selection as is you only need a perf shifter proc there, same with stamina.

Reconstruction - Panacea gives you recharge so it's fine, another alternative is preventive medicine at 6 slots but we want to be conservative on slots so panacea is fine. It's actually my go to heal set for recharge bonuses

Rib Cracker - The other brute ATO contributes to S/L defense but if we consider the value of the bonus Kinetic combat actually offers higher values, something to keep in mind

Dull pain - same as recon, fine as it is

Combat readiness - 2 recharge will certainly make it recharge fast, but 2 rectified reticle will give you S/L defense, the difference in recharge time? 27 seconds vs 33 seconds. I'd take the S/L defense bonus any day but you can make your own call

Boxing - Kinetic for the S/L defense, we hate mules but we sometimes have to have them, fine as it is.

Integration - The proc stays, The Heal IO brings you to 39HP regenerated per second vs 36 HP per second without that heal IO. Worth it?

Spinning strike - Recharge bonus with rag which is fine, but it also does AoE knockdown! perfect place for a force feedback +recharge proc hmm?

Resilience - Aegis gives fire defense, doesn't really align with our goals, you know what does give S/L defense though? Either reactive armor or unbreakable guard at 4 slots, the latter gives more, it's a good thing we cut some slots out of those powers you slotted with full sets huh?

Tough - good job you slotted this one in a way that aligns with our goals

Weave - we shaved some slots out of stamina and quick recovery so dump one here to bring defense to the ED cap. and also 3 piece reactive defense gives you an HP bonus, yay!

Shin Breaker - why? The PvP set does nothing that aligns with our goals, let's find something else. It's a single target attack so kinetic combat is a good candidate for more S/L defense

Instant healing - fine as it

Hasten - you can +4 2 level 50 recharge IOs and save a slot

Crushing Uppercut - purple set gives recharge, fine as it is

Manuevers - consider an lotg and 3 pieces of shield wall for the same defense numbers and a little more HP, it'll take a slot away from combat jumping but there is no net loss of slots consumed.

MoG - Fine as it is

Combat jumping - since we took the shield wall out we are left with lotg and kismet which are fine, it can stay as it is.

Epic pool:

From a survival perspective energy mastery does nothing for regen. I would reconsider your decision to go with that pool. Like Ivan said darkest night from soul mastery aids in survival by reducing mob to-hit which synergizes with your building for defense. I am a fan of whirlwind from the speed pool but that's not everyone's cup of tea so let's use soul mastery.

keep in mind we don't really have that many additional slots to spare so these are my recommendations

Gloom - great ST filler, also does -to hit, and you can put a purple set in for the recharge bonus

Darkest night - enzyme for end red/to hit debuff.

The last pick can be a travel power so you can get around quicker, and it's also a good place to put a winter's gift slow resist proc.

Here is what the end result can look like:

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Loose Canon: Level 50 Natural Brute
Primary Power Set: Street Justice
Secondary Power Set: Regeneration
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Initial Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Heavy Blow -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(11)
Level 4: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 6: Reconstruction -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(17), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(17), Pnc-Heal(19)
Level 8: Rib Cracker -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), HO:Nucle(11), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(15)
Level 10: Dull Pain -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(21), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(21), Pnc-Heal(23)
Level 12: Combat Readiness -- RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(A), RctRtc-ToHit(33)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(33), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 16: Integration -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 18: Spinning Strike -- Rgn-Dmg(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(40), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(42)
Level 20: Resilience -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(29), UnbGrd-ResDam(29), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(25), Rct-Def(25), Rct-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 26: Shin Breaker -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(43), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), HO:Nucle(45)
Level 28: Instant Healing -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(37), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 32: Crushing Uppercut -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(34), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(36), ShlWal-Def(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48)
Level 38: Moment of Glory -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RechRdx-I(39), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 41: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(46)
Level 44: Darkest Night -- HO:Enzym(A), DscWrd-ToHitDeb(48), DscWrd-ToHitDeb/Rchg(48), DscWrd-ToHitDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Combo Level 1
Level 1: Combo Level 2
Level 1: Combo Level 3
------------