Origin Pool Travel Power(tech): Grapple and Glide

kelika2

I get what your saying.. 

But it would help if you flesh this out a bit more on new power pool idea.. 

Unless they toss it out, you need to follow the similar format.. You need 2 power before you get the third power .ETC..

Don't shoot the messenger.

I've seen a massive post about grappling or swinging. It was long but the gist was the buildings and sky are not made that way to create anchor points for a grapple to connect to.  

But you never know things change. 

I would just post the idea's as it could morph into something different and maybe better

2 hours ago, plainguy said:

I've seen a massive post about grappling or swinging. It was long but the gist was the buildings and sky are not made that way to create anchor points for a grapple to connect to.  

Oh I didnt mean using the actual buildings/interior/the world.  Just an animation that fires a grapple, you dont have to see or care where it connects to.  it just has to function teleport-wise

• Like 1

Web-Slinging, or Indiana Jones style whip-swinging, or any other form of grapple-then-swing, would be awesome. 

Many players have wanted this for a long, LONG time. I have 4-5 characters that would switch to it in a heartbeat, if it could be made to work well.

The key is "work well".  It would feel... wrong... to me, if I could fire a grapple off into empty sky in the Shadow Shard and have it "stick" to open air and then let me swing / glide.

I really don't know how much you CAN separate this from having an anchor point.

I'll still want something like it.  But this is far down on my list of "Cool Things To Have That I'll need Super Extra Patience For And May Never Actually See"