Max Hp help

Dahkness

I’m having trouble hitting cap hp on my Ill/emp controller. I have 5 sets of panacea. Is that a good idea? Im slowly trying to get into pvp so I’m just trying to understand what I need to sacrifice in order to hit 1606hp 

any pointers or tips would be much appreciated 

Edited by Hops

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

Here's a general ill/emp build with 1606 and some extra slots to do what you want with. Should be noted that there are a lot of different ways to build it and most builds I see have different power selections/priorities and they all work fine. E.g. some builds go power boost instead of hibernate, take both phases, take more/less pets, go medicine pool instead of concealment, etc. And with more people playing elec affinity now you mightwant to work recovery aura into the build.

Usually you don't want more than 4 panacea sets since you're slotting at least 1 set of glad nets and you can only have 5 of the same set bonus in a build (i.e. if you have 5 panaceas and 1 glad net set then 1 of your 7.5% recharge bonuses wouldn't be doing anything).

ill_emp_general.mxd

Edited by xhiggy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, xhiggy said:

Here's a general ill/emp build with 1606 and some extra slots to do what you want with. Should be noted that there are a lot of different ways to build it and most builds I see have different power selections/priorities and they all work fine. E.g. some builds go power boost instead of hibernate, take both phases, take more/less pets, go medicine pool instead of concealment, etc. And with more people playing elec affinity now you mightwant to work recovery aura into the build.

Usually you don't want more than 4 panacea sets since you're slotting at least 1 set of glad nets and you can only have 5 of the same set bonus in a build (i.e. if you have 5 panaceas and 1 glad net set then 1 of your 7.5% recharge bonuses wouldn't be doing anything).

ill_emp_general.mxd 4.98 kB · 2 downloads

I can't open the .mxd file on my Mac. How can I view this file?

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

23 minutes ago, xhiggy said:

Open in Mids which you can get working on Mac with Wine with a bit of effort. Or in a pinch just view it in a text editor.

As someone who has put in effort and is still unable to run Mids on Mac, PvP’ers unwillingness to just post build text like everyone else is pretty frustrating. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, arcaneholocaust said:

As someone who has put in effort and is still unable to run Mids on Mac, PvP’ers unwillingness to just post build text like everyone else is pretty frustrating. 

oh no, someone who is providing a build they spent their hard earned time building didnt do it in the format that you prefer but everyone else hates because who the hell likes scrolling through 15 builds in every thread? the absolute horror

dont expect other people to cater for your laziness, open the file in notepad and you can see the build in your preferred long text format perfectly fine

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, arcaneholocaust said:

.mxd is a plain text format.

Here is a bit of a generic Ill/Emp Build.  1606 HP, 175 foot range heals, 75% global recharge and 70% slow res and a MM level of pets.  You end up overcapping a 7.5% recharge bonus, but the limited options to get more range is more important IMO. 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Controller
Primary Power Set: Illusion Control
Secondary Power Set: Empathy
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Sorcery
Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Blind -- GldNet-Acc/Hold(A), GldNet-Acc/Rchg(3), GldNet-Rchg/Hold(3), GldNet-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(5), GldNet-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(5)
Level 1: Healing Aura -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(7), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(9), Pnc-Heal(9)
Level 2: Heal Other -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Range-I(13), Range-I(15)
Level 4: Absorb Pain -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(15), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(17), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Range-I(19), Range-I(19)
Level 6: Flash -- GldNet-Acc/Hold(A), GldNet-Acc/Rchg(21), GldNet-Rchg/Hold(21), GldNet-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(23), GldNet-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(23)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 10: Super Speed -- Qck-RunSpd(A), Qck-EndRdx(25), Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(27), HO:Micro(48)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Super Jump -- WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(A), WntGif-ResSlow(27), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng/EndRdx(29)
Level 16: Clear Mind -- Range-I(A)
Level 18: Phantom Army -- SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(A), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SlbAll-Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Fortitude -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Range-I(31)
Level 22: Acrobatics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 24: Spirit Ward -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal(33)
Level 26: Mystic Flight -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 28: Recovery Aura -- PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod(34), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(42)
Level 30: Superior Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 32: Phantasm -- SlbAll-Dmg(A), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(34), SlbAll-Build%(34)
Level 35: Regeneration Aura -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal(37)
Level 38: Adrenalin Boost -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(39), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(39), Pnc-Heal(40)
Level 41: Water Spout -- JvlVll-Dam%(A), JvlVll-Acc/Dmg(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(43), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(45), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(48)
Level 44: Hibernate -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg(45), Prv-Heal(46), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(46), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Shark Skin -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(48)
Level 49: Summon Coralax -- CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(50), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(50), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(43)
Level 1: Containment 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(37), PrfShf-End%(42)
Level 50: Spiritual Radial Paragon 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

Edited by Dan Petro
  • Like 1