Coalition Salvage Rack usage

HI,

I was wondering if it would be possible for coalition members to use each others salvage racks, and other storage units.  There could be a permission screen for it, incase some dont want to use it, but I asked in help today and I was told there is no such thing in game and that possibly mentioning it might be a good idea.  

If you have already been bothered by this question, then my apologies for bringing it up again!  Thanks so much for this game that my family and I can now play again!

Thanks,

Abrielle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting this, Abrielle.  It's a good idea, and hopefully something like it can be implemented to further improve the quality of life of players.  It would be especially helpful for roleplayers who have individual housing "Groups" for their characters, but still want to take advantage of the perks of being in a single Group with their alts.

110% behind this suggestion!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Abrielle2012 said:

If you have already been bothered by this question,

*shakes fist!*

52 minutes ago, Abrielle2012 said:

, then my apologies for bringing it up again! 

Oh, well. OK then.

(Kidding. 🙂  )

I'd think it would have to be a two stage thing - general permission in the SG properties, then permission on a specific storage rack. Little more work if you want to share everything, sure. I'm not sure if I'd want to do it per-coalition but that might be good, too (I know, even more work) in case you have some "we like to play with..." groups as well as "Actually the same group, but this one's housing" situations.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

• 5 months later
12 minutes ago, Psyphon said:

Can we bring this topic back up?

No!

*chases after topic with a baseball bat* Come back here, you...

🙂

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.