Bio: Panacea on "Health" OR "Inexhaustible"?

Unrandom

It appears to me that the common practice is to put "Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance" on the "Inherent: Fitness: Health" passive auto-power. Considering that Bio has the passive auto-power "Inexhaustible", would it at least be as good to slot it with that enhancement instead? Would it possibly even be better considering that Inexhaustible is a heal and endurance power, not just a heal power like Health is? (That would surely save one enhancement slot that could be used elsewhere, but I just don't know if the proc would work as well in Inexhaustible as it does in Health.)

OR

Is it still best to slot Panacea in Health as usual and put something else in Inexhaustible?

It will do the same on either. Both are autos, and will average 1 proc every 20s if slotted with it.

That being said, I personally use 5 set Panacea in DNA Siphon, along with a Theft of Essence proc in the 6th slot. It's more of an end game move, especially when you have a lot of global recharge and like playing on x8.

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

8 hours ago, Unrandom said:

It appears to me that the common practice is to put "Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance" on the "Inherent: Fitness: Health" passive auto-power. Considering that Bio has the passive auto-power "Inexhaustible", would it at least be as good to slot it with that enhancement instead?

Panacea in Health since it is a unique

Put a second Performance Shifter +end in Inexhaustible since PS is not Unique

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

Panacea in Health since it is a unique

Put a second Performance Shifter +end in Inexhaustible since PS is not Unique

Would one performance shifter + chance yield more total end than a 50+5io? 

8 hours ago, Bopper said:

It will do the same on either. Both are autos, and will average 1 proc every 20s if slotted with it.

That being said, I personally use 5 set Panacea in DNA Siphon, along with a Theft of Essence proc in the 6th slot. It's more of an end game move, especially when you have a lot of global recharge and like playing on x8.

I'm assuming you have a lot of global accuracy/to-hit slotted as well?

What this team needs is more Defenders

21 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

I don't understand what this means

Basically.

if I slot stamina fitness power with: ‘performance shifter + chance for end’

will I get more end than slotting it with an

’invention: endurance modification IO’ 

23 minutes ago, Mistforged said:

Basically.

if I slot stamina fitness power with: ‘performance shifter + chance for end’

will I get more end than slotting it with an

’invention: endurance modification IO’ 

Yes, significantly more.
I usually 2 slot my stamina and put a Performance Shifter + end and Performance Shifter End Mod to get the 2piece bonus

In the case of Bio Armor and a number of other sets with an extra passive end regen power you can slot a second Performance Shifter + end IO to get double duty on the proc. If you were to get the Physical Perfection from the Energy Mastery Epic Pool you could slot a third one if you were really, really strapped for end

Just now, Seigmoraig said:

Yes, significantly more.
I usually 2 slot my stamina and put a Performance Shifter + end and Performance Shifter End Mod to get the 2piece bonus

In the case of Bio Armor and a number of other sets with an extra passive end regen power you can slot a second Performance Shifter + end IO to get double duty on the proc. If you were to get the Physical Perfection from the Energy Mastery Epic Pool you could slot a third one if you were really, really strapped for end

Hmmmm I’m going to make a new build when I get home from work and I’ll post it here, see what you think.

i recently made a SS/bio brute and am now being told I should of make a tank 🤬 still waiting for confirmation on why on the post. But if it turns out the tank will be a lot better I’ll have to re roll and completely rebuild it :’( 

where was the perf slotted in bio? I have taunt in DNA siphon.

the tanker thread (if you have any input) was arguing whether or not the 180-200% fury adds enough damage to warrant going brute. When tanker has a higher base damage anyway and both get double rage.

so the maths question is:

is 200% (maxes fury) + 160% (double rage) on brute with base modifier 0.75 worth taking on brute 

V.S 

160% on tank with base modifier 0.95.

the trade off being 

tank: higher aoe caps, better -res from primary attack and offensive adaption and higher survive.

brite: 200% damage from fury 😕 having. Just written it down I feel like tank wins but. Any suggestions welcome.

1 hour ago, Mistforged said:

where was the perf slotted in bio? I have taunt in DNA siphon.

The PS +End would be slotted into Inexhaustible since it is the auto power meaning that it will proc on it's lonesome.
I'm actually coming from a TW/Bio Scrapper point of view but I think the end hoginess of SS is similar to TW because of the rage crash. On that character I have Inexhaustible 2 slotted with Performance Shifter + end and Performance Shifter End Mod.
DNA Siphon is slotted with a 5pcs Preventative Medicine, which I find more useful personally than taunt since you already have a taunt aura (Evolving Armor) I'm not sure it's really needed to have a taunt set in that power at the exclusion of all the healing you could be getting from it.

Other than that, I don't really have an opinion on the tanker vs brute dilemma as I have never played a SS character

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Psyonico said:

I'm assuming you have a lot of global accuracy/to-hit slotted as well?

I do. My builds are expensive 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn