Unofficial Homecoming Wiki

Michiyo

• City Council

Wikis are no longer in read-only mode, happily living on their new server.  Had a small hiccup with a backup eating all of the available disk space but added another 100GB, and configured backups to live on my fileserver instead of locally (because a backup stored on the same server isn't a backup...)

• Thanks 4

• 5 months later
  • Retired Community Rep

Hello! 

Phew! It has taken me longer than it should have to locate this discussion thread. CR Dacy (@Dacy) and I have been trying to identify who we can partner with on the HC wiki to make updates to the Supergroup Base lists on there.

The information on the wiki pulls from a Google Doc that has been pretty severely corrupted and compromised by misuse. We would like to instead link directly to this new directory:

The Community Base Directory:  http://tinyurl.com/mr4dvhyn

The goal with this directory is a single comprehensive list (we've compiled bases from numerous directories and posts) as well as accuracy. To that end, the directory cannot just be edited by anyone. That was a source for data corruption in the last directories. Submissions / updates can be submitted via a Google Form which then is uploaded to a master source. The main directory will be a reflection of this protected data.

How best might we accomplish this?

- EB

Edited by Easter Bunny

(\/)     EB 
   ( . . )    Retired Community Rep  |  
Active Base Advocate

c (") (")   Community Base Directory  |  Base Building Guide  |  Base Building Discord 

• Retired Community Rep

I had 🙂 Found the Discussion tab with a link back to this forum. It looks like Thunderforce is the one I need to get in contact with... so that's some success. Now, just to figure out how to best accomplish that...

• Like 1

(\/)     EB 
Active Base Advocate

c (") (")   Community Base Directory  |  Base Building Guide  |  Base Building Discord 

7 minutes ago, Easter Bunny said:

I had 🙂 Found the Discussion tab with a link back to this forum. It looks like Thunderforce is the one I need to get in contact with... so that's some success. Now, just to figure out how to best accomplish that...

There's a Discord server for the Homecoming Wiki that you can find here. - 

• Like 1

• Retired Community Rep
1 minute ago, Lunar Ronin said:

There's a Discord server for the Homecoming Wiki that you can find here. - 

Thank you ❤️ I will give that a shot as well.

(\/)     EB 
Active Base Advocate