Cross Punch is doing wrong damage when executing Containment/Critical Hit effect.

Bopper

All credit goes to @Bonkleberry for noticing this behavior in this post

I looked at the effects of Cross Punch and sure enough, on Critical Hits and Containment damage it is using 0.76 damage scale for its Containment/Criticals, which is the damage scale of Boxing. Cross Punch uses a 1.27 damage scale. It would appear a copy/paste error happened when coding the power, but it should be a simple fix.

• Like 3

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I and a few others posted about this in August of last year as well. According to Captain Powerhouse, it's been added to "The List".

Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

Edited by Zinnar
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zinnar said:

I and a few others posted about this in August of last year as well. According to Captain Powerhouse, it's been added to "The List".

Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

Thanks for that. Looks like all of this was found already. Odd it hasn't been fixed yet. All it is is a damage scale error on the crit effects 

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn