.../Regen

kosten07

I am almost 50 on my first Stalker playing StJ/Regen and having a blast.  I am starting to look at what to do with end game stuff and I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with Power Pools and Incarnates.

What I am doing is making sure to stack my Defense with a Unleashed Potential and Moment of Glory rotation which so far is feeling pretty tanky even face checking in TF situations.

I am struggling with +End Regen in extended fights (fortunately most things die very quickly).  I went ahead and picked up Body Mastery to help with End however I think Soul Mastery is where I should be.

What I need is an explanation on what enhancements should go where.  Should I use Miracle for help with End issues or Numina's?  Does it even matter because we are talking about a .01 difference in some of these abilities?  What Incarnates should I be looking at? 

I love Regen but I don't see many builds listed for end game characters.  (I understand outside of Sentinel it falls behind the other Secondarys)

Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

My build is totaly different.

I maxed the S/L resists with melee def soft capped and i didn't take MoG because MoG is for whimps !. 😛

But i don't have a problem with end even with tough/weave as i have a numina +Recov/+regen and a 3 P shifters in there and even a regen tissue +regen.

Yep i took Body.

I also took spiritual because who doesn't love the extra recharge and healing on a regen 🙂

Barrier and everything else is just gravy for me.

Don't be a whimp and drop MoG 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, kosten07 said:

Should I use Miracle for help with End issues or Numina's?

I use both on almost every build I make.  I also recommend the Performance Shifter Endmod and Proc in Stamina if you don't already have it, they'll do wonders for your endurance issues.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, kosten07 said:

What Incarnates should I be looking at? 

For Regen I'd probably think about either Musculature (+damage) or Spiritual (+recharge) for your Alpha, Reactive for Interface and Barrier for Destiny.  I like Ion for Judgement since it gives the largest AOE, Lore is a take your pick although Clockwork are popular and you'll want the Melee Hybrid.

My Fire/Regen Stalker is build for 45% S/L defense via the Kinetic Combat sets in all my ST attacks among other things, and the knockdown proc fires often enough to really help cut down on incoming damage.  I have a nonstandard Stalker build since I don't have the ATO set in Assassin's Strike... I used another Kin Combat set there.  I also almost never use MOG, it's a panic button while I mash my heals and Instant Healing on the very rare occasions where I need it.  I have it, but it's there mostly as an IO mule.  Tough/Weave and Maneuvers/Tactics/Assault are also in there along with the Kismet +6% to hit proc and both +3% defense uniques.

It requires sacrifices to get soft capped S/L defense on a Regen but the tradeoff in added durability is well worth it, I've solo'd GM's in the Hive with this character.  Soft capped defense is great.  Soft capped defense on top of the massive Regen and heals is even nicer.  Barrier is a great alpha absorber that's up frequently and lasts much longer than MOG.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

I ended up skipping MoG and focused on Shadow Meld, and wow is it great, it also has a much faster cool down than MoG.  

I ended up going with Musculature Total Radial Revamp for the +Dam and +End.  

Here's an image of current Defense without Shadowmeld.   I ran out of money before getting everything I wanted but so far its doing pretty well.

Edited by kosten07
fixing upload

On 5/18/2020 at 10:10 AM, kosten07 said:

Should I use Miracle for help with End issues or Numina's?

Both

Quick question, are you slotting any endurance reductions in attacks?

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 5/19/2020 at 9:25 AM, kosten07 said:

What I need is an explanation on what enhancements should go where.  Should I use Miracle for help with End issues or Numina's?  Does it even matter because we are talking about a .01 difference in some of these abilities?  What Incarnates should I be looking at? 

If you put performance shifter +end in your stamina along with Miracle, Numina's and Panacea in your health, you should be pretty good on End usage.
Health = 3 slot with Miracle, Numina's and Panacea
Stamina = 2 slot with Performance shifter + P.Shifter End Mod

Here is a small write up I made on the subject on another post in the Scrapper forums on other things you can do for end recovery, notably the Atlas Medallion and Portal Jockey accolades will be a big help in this regard.

Edited by Seigmoraig

On 5/26/2020 at 9:32 AM, Seigmoraig said:

Here is a small write up I made on the subject on another post in the Scrapper forums on other things you can do for end recovery, notably the Atlas Medallion and Portal Jockey accolades will be a big help in this regard.

Oh, thanks for this!  I completely forgot about accolades.

• Like 1