[v4.0.0] Tri-form Peacebringer Light Speed

For anyone who wants to refer to the prior versions of my Peacebringer builds, they can be found in the links below:

So I made a mathematical discovery regarding a matrix of recharge possibilities in which you can achieve perma Light Form or Eclipse without needing Hasten and then proceeded to take that insight to its logical conclusion so as to develop a Tri-form Peacebringer and Warshade build that would not need to rely on Hasten to "close the recharge gap" on Light Form or Eclipse (although Eclipse is a little trickier in this regard since it is dependent upon having $Targets to drain for the buffing, just like the Warshade Mire powers).  I'll be reposting the chart for that info below, but I wanted to provide the impetus for why this (new?) build is being posted.  And yes, there already is a Warshade counterpart to this post, since although the two Kheldians do share some (some...) similarities they also have some pretty radical differences that in turn have pretty dramatic impacts on their respective builds.  So while they can "mirror" each other to a certain degree, there are also points of divergence that keep the "mirroring" from being a straight up one to one translation between them.

For one thing, Warshades have more Human form powers that are useful enough to warrant slotting ...

However, as you'll see below ... Peacebringers can be much more "self-contained" (go figure...) when building for recharge ... so much so that this latest build practically leaves my Warshade counterpart build "in the dust" when it comes to global recharge.

So, with all of that said, you know what time it is (again) ...

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!!

Yes … You Have Been Warned … again …

... it keeps being necessary for some reason ...

spacer.png

So ... first things first.

Here's the important thing you need to know about how to perma Light Form without resorting to use of Hasten.

Light Form has a 300s recharge on a 90s duration.

300 / 90 = 3.3334 = +233.34% recharge buffing from all sources to perma.

However, each Force Feedback proc (functionally) applies a -5 to the 300 before dividing by 90 in order to compute recharge needed.  You can then generate a matrix of possibilities for how many Force Feedback procs are needed within the 90s duration to be able to perma Light Form so as to "close the perma gap" due to insufficient recharge.  Note that since it is not possible to get Force Feedback to (usefully) proc more often than once per 5 seconds, there is a theoretical upper limit of 18 Force Feedback procs per 90s that can make a useful difference in how quickly Light Form recharges.

Number of Force Feedback procs per 90s to make Light Form perma at various total recharge values from all sources:

1. (300 - (1 * 5)) / 90 = 3.2778 = +227.78%
  2. (300 - (2 * 5)) / 90 = 3.2222 = +222.22%
  3. (300 - (3 * 5)) / 90 = 3.1667 = +216.67% (note: this means 1 Force Feedback proc every ~30s on average every 90s, which is pathetically easy to achieve)
  4. (300 - (4 * 5)) / 90 = 3.1111 = +211.11%
  5. (300 - (5 * 5)) / 90 = 3.0556 = +205.56%
  6. (300 - (6 * 5)) / 90 = 3.0000 = +200.00% (note: this means 1 Force Feedback proc every ~15s on average every 90s, which ought to be routinely achievable)
  7. (300 - (7 * 5)) / 90 = 2.9444 = +194.44%
  8. (300 - (8 * 5)) / 90 = 2.8889 = +188.89%
  9. (300 - (9 * 5)) / 90 = 2.8333 = +183.33% (note: this means 1 Force Feedback proc every ~10s on average every 90s, which can be difficult to sustain)
  10. (300 - (10 * 5)) / 90 = 2.7778 = +177.78%
  11. (300 - (11 * 5)) / 90 = 2.7222 = +172.22%
  12. (300 - (12 * 5)) / 90 = 2.6667 = +166.67%
  13. (300 - (13 * 5)) / 90 = 2.6111 = +161.11%
  14. (300 - (14 * 5)) / 90 = 2.5556 = +155.56%
  15. (300 - (15 * 5)) / 90 = 2.5000 = +150.00%
  16. (300 - (16 * 5)) / 90 = 2.4444 = +144.44%
  17. (300 - (17 * 5)) / 90 = 2.3889 = +138.89%
  18. (300 - (18 * 5)) / 90 = 2.3333 = +133.33%

Since Light Form is a minimum Level 38 power, it can only be accessed at Exemplar Levels 33+ ... and the Scaling Modifiers for enhancement levels does not begin to drop until reaching Level 1-31.  This means that if you slot 50+5 IOs into Light Form then Light Form will ALWAYS gain the benefit of the maximum enhancement value at all Exemplar Levels relevant to Light Form (because you lose access to the power before getting low enough to start losing enhancement value).  So don't attune frankenslots in Light Form (unless if you're slotting for set bonuses) ... boost them!

Light Form can be 3-slotted with Resistance/Recharge set IOs from Titanium Coating, Aegis and Unbreakable Guard for a total of +94.56% recharge enhancement.  With an additional +138.75% global recharge from set bonuses (so total +233.31% recharge on Light Form) you would be only 0.01 seconds short of perma Light Form WITHOUT NEEDING HASTEN.

In the build plans you'll be seeing below (one for leveling and the other as a "finished" Superior/Purple 50 build) there are essentially two breakpoints from the above chart that are relevant to how this build will play when fully slotted.

Prior to Superior/Purple 50 completion, the build will have +122.5% global recharge.

Add that to the +78.55% recharge enhancement slotting in Light Form (which isn't +5 boosted yet because, leveling) and you get +201.05% total recharge with Level 50 set enhancements to Light Form.

This falls about midway between rows 5 and 6 of the above chart ... meaning that if there were any Force Feedback procs slotted into the build (spoiler alert: there aren't any!) then while leveling you would need to have 6 Force Feedback procs per 90s (an average of one proc every ~15s) to close the gap on making Light Form perma.

However, the Superior/Purple 50 version  of the build will have a simply incredible +140% global recharge(!).

Add that to the +94.56% recharge enhancement slotting in Light Form (which is now using +5 boosted frankenslotting) and you get +234.56 recharge with Level 50+5 set enhancements.

This amount of total recharge means that the build can make Light Form (and Essence Boost too, as it turns out) perma without any Force Feedback procs at all ... because +234.56% exceeds the +233.34% threshold needed to perma Light Form as noted above.  Additionally, Inner Light is only 0.72s shy of being perma as well!

So to summarize, being able to increase the global recharge by an additional +17.5% above the leveling build baseline resulted in a complete elimination of the need for Force Feedback procs to be able to perma Light Form (and Essence Boost) without needing to rely on Hasten or Incarnate slotting(!) to achieve this result.  Additionally, this rather extreme performance (basically "double Hasten without Hasten!") is something that is possible to realize on a Tri-form Peacebringer but would be extremely difficult (if not impossible) to replicate on a Warshade ... simply because Peacebringers have access to more powers with Knockback, and those Knockback powers are better "arranged" throughout the build on a Peacebringer in a way that demands fewer slots in Human form than a Warshade does when making a direct cross comparison.  This in turn then enables a Peacebringer to spend more of their slots on enhancement sets like Reactive Defenses and Preventative Medicine for their massive +8.75% global recharge set bonuses, which in combination with everything else are simply too enormous to ignore or pass up.

And just in case anyone is curious ... I did start with the more "conventional" arrangement that you see on my Tri-form Warshade Symbiosis build involving 5+1 set slotting (with the +1 being a Force Feedback proc), but I was just getting frustrated by seeming to peak out at around +131.75% or even +133.75% without ever being able to find any other alternatives that could push the build just another +5% faster (or more) so as to reach a seemingly mythical +138.75% global recharge threshold for no longer needing Force Feedback procs at all.  So I was basically about 5-7% global recharge short of my "stretch goal" of not needing Force Feedback procs AT ALL.  But that was theoretically a far easier goal to reach on a Peacebringer (another 5-7%) than on a Warshade (where I'd need to scrounge up another 18.75% or more!).  I was just SO CLOSE that I had to know, just for my own sake, that I'd done everything I possibly could and had run out of "UP" to reach for.

And that's when I remembered that Knockback sets (two of them, actually) feature a +7.5% global recharge set bonus in them.

So on a lark, I decided to see "what would happen" if I swapped out a set (or two or few) for Kinetic Crash ... because I'm just really Old Skool that way.

The problem, obviously, is that on a Peacebringer with "too much Knockback already" loading up powers with Kinetic Crash was simply trading one problem for another ... and I knew that I would HATE having to deal with all that Knockback, let alone to what it would do on teams.

And then I noticed that ... hey wait a minute ... Sudden Acceleration ALSO offers a +7.5% global recharge set bonus ... AND that will allow me to slot the Knockback to Knockdown "proc" from the set into Knockback powers that will offer the necessary measure of moderation I'm looking for in the build into the bargain!

In case anyone is wondering (or has forgotten, like I had) what the set bonuses for Sudden Acceleration are ... well ...

Sudden Acceleration
2:  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning
3:  2.25% Max End
4:  2.5% DamageBuff(All)
5:  24.1 HP (2.25%) HitPoints

6:  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Wait.

Hold on ...

ALL of those set bonuses are REALLY GOOD to have on a Kheldian ... Peacebringer or Warshade ... especially if you're stacking them up multiple times(!) to try and squeeze that last little bit of extra global recharge out of a build.  The downside, of course, is that the Sudden Acceleration set is "weaker" on just about every single enhancement value (aside from Knockback) relative to using a (proper?) Damage set in the same powers.  On damage specifically, the loss is around -30% ... which is pretty steep loss on damage ... but that is partially compensated for (partially) by the fact that you're getting global damage buffs from the Sudden Acceleration set, and those global damage buffs can be stacked ... and those stacked global damage buffs affect more than just the powers being slotted with the Sudden Acceleration sets.  The net result is a sort of "shifting of the balance point" in terms of which powers do how much damage out of the build.  Some powers do less damage (the ones slotted with Sudden Acceleration) while others do more (everything else), causing a sort of "a few 2 steps backwards with lots of 1 step forwards" going on when seen from an entirety of the build perspective.

On top of all of that, the Sudden Acceleration set offers increases to Max Endurance as well as Max Hit Points, both of which increase Endurance Recovery (indirectly) and Regeneration (also indirectly), thereby aiding build longevity on both the blue bar and the green bar.  And the icing on the cake is the increase to movement speeds.

One of the configurations I experimented with involved slotting up Gleaming Blast with a fifth Sudden Acceleration set, which yielded a total global recharge bonus of +138.75%(!) ... but also meant that I was "wasting" one +7.5% movement speed set bonus due to how I was slotting Stamina.  Unfortunately, both the Synapse's Shock and Performance Shifter sets have a +7.5% movement speed set bonus for 2 slots ... and I am rather loathe to waste ANY set bonuses at all in my builds!  But the real deciding factor was that although +138.75% global recharge was basically what I was aiming for ... I didn't like what it did to the build overall, especially since Gleaming Blast wasn't going to be getting used all that much except as a "filler" attack at low Exemplar Levels.  Also, it meant that I was (ironically) +0.03%(!) global recharge short of being able to (actually) perma Light Form.

Okay, just for anyone playing the home game ... at +138.75% global recharge coupled with +94.56% recharge (after ED) slotted into Light Form ... that meant that Light Form recharged in ... 90.01 seconds.

Now, I know that for most of us, that last remaining 0.01 seconds wasn't going to be something worth quibbling over ... and I would have been satisfied, if it hadn't been for that +7.5% movement speed bonus going to waste due to the Rule Of Five for set bonuses.

So I pulled the slots from Gleaming Blast, reassigned them back to Maneuvers (that I'd cannibalized them from), slotted Maneuvers back up with Reactive Defenses ... and could scarcely believe what I was seeing when the Set Bonuses window showed no set bonus conflicts ... and a +140% global recharge total(!).

To put it mildly, I very nearly fell out of my chair seeing that.

And mind you, this is WITHOUT any Incarnate slotting!

I needed to check my math multiple times, just to make sure that everything was adding up right and this wasn't a fluke or an error.

I even went so far as to rebuild from scratch, just to guard against any edge case "weirdness" of data corruption.

And it was at this point that I was basically reduced to feeling like this about my Peacebringer build ...

spacer.png

So to recap ... I started out by trying to find a way to perma Light Form through use of Force Feedback procs without needing Hasten ... and was able to do that on my Warshade ... but "failed" to replicate that performance in the best possible way to fail on my Peacebringer, because I found a build that needed NEITHER Force Feedback procs NOR Hasten in order to perma Light Form (and Essence Boost, as it turns out).  The combination also very nearly makes Inner Light perma too, with an uptime gap of only 0.72 seconds ... for a theoretical uptime of 97.66% ... which is kind of insane for a build that doesn't have (or need) Hasten in it.

All things considered, the build turned out QUITE different from where I thought it would go, but once I made that final breakthrough realization of switching to slotting Sudden Acceleration sets, I finally accepted the notion that I had run out of "UP" for how much more global recharge I could cram onto the stack in this build.  It was rather ... humbling ... to recognize that the potential had been lying there all along, just waiting for someone to come along and discover it.

spacer.png

I think that's enough pontificating and preamble on what's going on in the build posts you'll see below.  However, because I've had to modify some of my keybind files to accommodate the new changes, I'll be including an update to the more modern structuring of my keybinds in this build post also.

Also, please note that the attached .mxd file has both builds in it.  Use the Alternate Slotting feature to flip to the other build once you've imported from the .mxd file.  Also, since this build is using the (current as of 14 May 2020) bleeding edge update to MRBU ... so if you're having trouble opening the build from the attached .mxd file (it's the same file on both builds) you'll want to download/update your build planner using LINK and LINK for updates.

It may also take me ... awhile ... to be able to get everything posted.  As usual, there's a LOT to get written up!

Enjoy!

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Alright … time to explain the bindloadfile strategy that I use for controlling my Kheldians, because without well written bindloadfile keybinds you're going to find playing a Kheldian WAY MORE annoying that it necessarily needs to be!

So, first of all, I need to explain what my keyboard and mouse setup is, simply so as to make the ergonomics of my user interface is like.
 I use a (wired) full keyboard Apple Keyboard (I'm a Mac user) ... and I use a dirt cheap wired Logitech B100 mouse.  These items look like this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

My actual default keybinds that get used for ALL of my alts as a baseline which then gets overwritten by character specific keybind files is this one:

keybinds.txt

Spoiler

1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2"
4 "powexectray 4 2"
5 "powexectray 5 2"
6 "powexectray 6 2"
7 "powexectray 7 2"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
F1 "powexectray 1 3"
F2 "powexectray 2 3"
F3 "powexectray 3 3"
F4 "powexectray 4 3"
F5 "powexectray 5 3"
F6 "powexectray 6 3"
F7 "powexectray 7 3"
F8 "powexectray 8 3"
F9 "powexectray 9 3"
F10 "powexectray 10 3"
shift+1 "powexectray 1 4"
shift+2 "powexectray 2 4"
shift+3 "powexectray 3 4"
shift+4 "powexectray 4 4"
shift+5 "powexectray 5 4"
shift+6 "powexectray 6 4"
shift+7 "powexectray 7 4"
shift+8 "powexectray 8 4"
shift+9 "powexectray 9 4"
shift+0 "powexectray 10 4"
shift+F1 "powexectray 1 5"
shift+F2 "powexectray 2 5"
shift+F3 "powexectray 3 5"
shift+F4 "powexectray 4 5"
shift+F5 "powexectray 5 5"
shift+F6 "powexectray 6 5"
shift+F7 "powexectray 7 5"
shift+F8 "powexectray 8 5"
shift+F9 "powexectray 9 5"
shift+F10 "powexectray 10 5"
ctrl+1 "powexectray 1 6"
ctrl+2 "powexectray 2 6"
ctrl+3 "powexectray 3 6"
ctrl+4 "powexectray 4 6"
ctrl+5 "powexectray 5 6"
ctrl+6 "powexectray 6 6"
ctrl+7 "powexectray 7 6"
ctrl+8 "powexectray 8 6"
ctrl+9 "powexectray 9 6"
ctrl+0 "powexectray 10 6"
ctrl+F1 "powexectray 1 7"
ctrl+F2 "powexectray 2 7"
ctrl+F3 "powexectray 3 7"
ctrl+F4 "powexectray 4 7"
ctrl+F5 "powexectray 5 7"
ctrl+F6 "powexectray 6 7"
ctrl+F7 "powexectray 7 7"
ctrl+F8 "powexectray 8 7"
ctrl+F9 "powexectray 9 7"
ctrl+F10 "powexectray 10 7"
alt+1 "powexectray 1 8"
alt+2 "powexectray 2 8"
alt+3 "powexectray 3 8"
alt+4 "powexectray 4 8"
alt+5 "powexectray 5 8"
alt+6 "powexectray 6 8"
alt+7 "powexectray 7 8"
alt+8 "powexectray 8 8"
alt+9 "powexectray 9 8"
alt+0 "powexectray 10 8"
alt+F1 "powexectray 1 9"
alt+F2 "powexectray 2 9"
alt+F3 "powexectray 3 9"
alt+F4 "powexectray 4 9"
alt+F5 "powexectray 5 9"
alt+F6 "powexectray 6 9"
alt+F7 "powexectray 7 9"
alt+F8 "powexectray 8 9"
alt+F9 "powexectray 9 9"
alt+F10 "powexectray 10 9"
shift+ctrl+1 "inspexec_slot 1"
shift+ctrl+2 "inspexec_slot 2"
shift+ctrl+3 "inspexec_slot 3"
shift+ctrl+4 "inspexec_slot 4"
shift+ctrl+5 "inspexec_slot 5"
shift+ctrl "nop"
F11 say "Ready!$$emote thumbsup"
F12 say "$battlecry$$emote attack"
shift+F11 say "HELP!$$emote whistle"
shift+F12 say "RUN!"
lalt "nop"
w "+left"
e "+forward"
r "+right"
s "+turnleft"
d "+backward"
f "+turnright"
up "nop"
space "+up"
shift+space "+down"
ctrl+space "nop"
q "powexectray 5 9"
shift+q "++autorun"
ctrl+q "powexectray 10 9"
alt+q "nop"
a "powexectray 6 9"
shift+a "powexectray 7 9"
ctrl+a "powexectray 8 9"
alt+a "powexectray 9 9"
tilde "targetcustomnear enemy alive$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Cyst$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Sapper"
shift+tilde "targetcustomnext enemy defeated"
ctrl+tilde "follow"
' "afk Typing…$$startchat"
- "nop"
alt+- "nop"
/ "nop"
\ "menu"
b "nop"
backspace "afk Sending tell…$$autoreply"
c "nop"
comma "nop"
shift+comma "show chat$$beginchat /tell $target, "
delete "++first"
down "powexecname Hover"
end "+zoomout"
enter "nop"
shift+enter "nop"
ctrl+enter "em point$$say $target sighted."
equals "nop"
alt+equals "nop"
esc "unselect"
h "nop"
home "+zoomin"
nop "+lookup"
lctrl+lalt "+camrotate"
lcontrol "nop"
lctrl "nop"
left "nop"
leftarrow "nop"
; "em text$$ah"
m "em text$$windowtoggle mission"
shift+m "em smartphone$$windowtoggle contacts"
ctrl+m "em calculate$$map"
mbutton "nop"
mousechord "nop"
mousewheel "powexecunqueue"
n "nop"
p "powers"
pagedown "sync$$reloadgfx$$camreset$$camdist 24"
pageup "nop"
ralt "nop"
rbutton "+mouse_look"
right "nop"
rightarrow "nop"
sysrq "nop"
shift+[ "screenshot"
t "nop"
tab "target_enemy_next"
ctrl+tab "nop"
shift+tab "target_enemy_prev"
v "nop"
ctrl+v "nop"
x "nop"
z "nop"

• The ESC through F1-F12 keys get used.
  • The Tilde through Backspace keys get used.
  • TAB is rarely (if ever) used, but it does happen occasionally.
  • Q and A are usually used for "throttle" functions in games, but I use them here for things like Jump Pack/Auto Run/Walk on the Q key (with modifiers for the extra functions) and doing the Ninja Run, Power Surge/Sprint toggling on the A key (with modifiers to differentiate) via slotting of those powers in specific slots in tray 9.
  • WER SDF are my movement keys, and I "invert the T" so as to put side to side strafing movement on top, with turning down below.
  • Backspace is used to return tells.
  • Backslash is used to open the Menu (so as to change costumes, check ID or simply Quit).
  • I have the Apostrophe key custom coded to require to startchat, so as to prevent "rolling startchat" after hitting Enter to actually send a chat.
  • The Semicolon key I have custom bound to toggle the Auction House with an emote to pull out a smartphone for texting while interacting with the Auction House.
  • M (without and with modifiers) brings up my Mission window (M), or my Contacts window (Shift+M), or the Map (Control+M), complete with associated emotes for each.
  • Spacebar is, of course, Jump and "fly up" ... while Shift+Spacebar is used to "fly down" when needed ... and Control+Spacebar activates the Jump Pack via keybind to a specific slot in tray 9.

spacer.png

Which then brings me to all of the Kheldian keybinds that I layer on top of this (including for controlling Mastermind Pets, as it turns out).

PB.txt

Spoiler

t "powexectoggleoff White Dwarf$$powexectoggleon Bright Nova"
g "powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleoff White Dwarf"
b "powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleon White Dwarf"
1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2$$powexectray 5 1$$powexectray 1 1"
4 "powexectray 4 2$$powexectray 6 1$$powexectray 2 1"
5 "powexectray 5 2$$powexectray 7 1$$powexectray 3 1"
6 "powexectray 6 2$$powexectray 8 1$$powexectray 4 1"
7 "powexectray 7 2$$powexectray 9 1"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
right "powexecname Energy Flight$$powexectoggleoff Quantum Acceleration$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
shift+right "powexecname Quantum Acceleration"
down "powexecname Combat Flight$$powexectoggleoff Energy Flight$$powexectoggleoff Quantum Acceleration$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
shift+left "powexecname Quantum Flight$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
lshift+lbutton "powexecname White Dwarf Step"

T shifts to Nova Form.
G shifts to Human Form.
B shifts to Dwarf Form.

Tray 1 slots 1-4 are Nova form powers.

Tray 1 slots 5-9 are Dwarf form powers.

Trays 2+ slots 1-10 are Human form powers (etc.).

Right Arrow toggles on/off Energy Flight while also toggling off Quantum Acceleration and Jump Pack.

Shift+Right Arrow toggles on/off Quantum Acceleration.

Down Arrow toggles on/off Combat Flight while also toggling off Energy Flight, Quantum Acceleration and Jump Pack.

Shift+Left Arrow toggles on/off Quantum Flight while also toggling off Jump Pack.

LShift+LButton activates White Dwarf Step teleport all in one click (the Teleport Bind™).

Simple and easy to use … because I'm not calling up other bindloadfiles depending on what form I'm in, and the power activation keybinds work on a "fall through" implementation where if a key can't be used in one form it'll fall back to being used in the next form, thanks to the Form lockouts.  Additionally, since everything is addressed by tray and slot positions I can rearrange my powers in my trays without needing to rewrite by bindloadfile that controls my user interface.  The only trick is to dedicate Tray 1 to all of your Nova and Dwarf Form powers and keep Tray 1 visible at all times, then use Trays 2-9 for Human Form powers.

Note that the above keybinding scheme is an All In One format which uses only a single bindloadfile to control all three forms (simultaneously?) and relies on the intellegence/situational awareness of the Player to take full advantage of everything and "know" what needs to be done when (and why) while playing a Peacebringer.

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1760;788;1576;HEX;|
|78DA6D944B4F135114C7EF74EE806DA1A5B448A15028F228142A8D9818118D3CA30|
|16D62E2CE608101262985B485E0D2BDC1D7028D6E5CBAF11B18BF8841D08DA25014|
|23BEEB61CE1F3AA64C32F9CDFCEF79DD33E7CED8F260D98B91DB17845239904C643|
|2E3713D31A94FA48DD48C9E2EBD92C82EA61349B17F95D2DD625D1DBF3A3DADA732|
|C6921E1D5D9C3352F38B99F17E8A916DFECF6A502FB2BA484185273E3F9F8C5E4A2|
|D191963C2481AD95B6E5319D513537A3A336B2CF8CCF7A1E5053D6DCCE9A96C226B|
|CCA79CA6389C346666B3C24F359DA6FBA72670E5A55825F8A5B03D021F33E513F02|
|9736BDF47317D84F8A10AE195E297068934E5192126458E3415B1D5B3B46A97A2A3|
|173CC7ECEC03CF337F938F8638DA6B9BA9FDD1B887A469A56B52089F14CD6FC0756|
|6EB06B3ED2DF88E594E8E76C4B3572966FD798AE784E68C70AD2EB22B87560EBB4A|
|D2DCD0DC21B6534A84F0A0164F1F41AAB40766D71DCA592645D75DF025F3E42BE62|
|EE5F5B2AFE2EDE4783EF02BAD552157D515C5D4D649A886568D9A24E5AF41FE1AF4|
|A20DBD68472FDAD18B76F4A203BD50C937807881335CF337CA5B0FAD1E7BD4C8AE0|
|1DFAD61807C6BA5681C0647C035D5646883B947719A10A7698CEBFF4E5A0B6BB696|
|086BAD31704F35E9A51E87E1177E6E33EB5C21A708B44823D7E421BB28F61DDD26D|
|F08F53507EE30639FC12FE02ECFA68F7CBB11AF1B7DAC9387734FF5738EA0A9ED4F|
|713E1FB6AE07549E59AB96A74B745B952E8E122BB23A55A4F41CE1377A841697965|
|31560CD5E7178AAF2D764F1746F39C807A753E9E5AF9C2B683625C4BBA9B8AC98DD|
|A9BD4EAC9762DBEA17E65C3B56BF4D9EA2CA1CB8CA5F8B421D9C58A9AD70EC927BE|
|07DE6B107E043A6435A4E39FE16CE82A669986C0726DB81C97661B25D986C1F26BB|
|ACE0AB6A3DBCE7B203FE95E6FE2A14CD24991F9C42E1CDF01EAA0A9AE645EE20720|
|7913B88DC21E40E21F7F182AFCDDB4F2F2ED206C12166B535A7DB666AFE8226BD37|
|8559DB890438094E319B75668DB5CEF73CDDFE0FE026B3F623B3EE13B8C58C3BF6F|
|F3B3C371396E784E5F986E5F91FAD68FD85|

UIiZGua.jpg

Human form and Dwarf form without Essence Boost:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Human form and Dwarf form with Essence Boost:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Light Form with Essence Boost:

spacer.png

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura

Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:

Spoiler

Level 1:    Glinting Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 25
 (3) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 25
 (3) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 25
 (5) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 25
 (5) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 1:    Incandescence    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Gleaming Blast    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50

Level 4:    Essence Boost    
 (A) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance: Level 10
 (43) Regenerative Tissue - Endurance/Recharge: Level 10
 (43) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Recharge: Level 10
 (45) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 10
 (45) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration: Level 10

Level 6:    Bright Nova    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Level 8:    Radiant Strike    
 (A) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Recharge: Level 21
 (37) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 21
 (37) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 21
 (39) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 21
 (40) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 21
 (40) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 10:    Stealth    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25

Level 12:    Inner Light    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 14:    Grant Invisibility    

Level 16:    Assault    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 18:    Incandescent Strike    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (Dam/Mez)
 (45) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (Dam/Mez)
 (46) Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 13
 (46) Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 13
 (46) Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 13
 (48) Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 13

Level 20:    White Dwarf    
 (A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
 (21) Resist Damage IO: Level 50

Level 22:    Reform Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50

Level 24:    Quantum Acceleration    

Level 26:    Solar Flare    
 (40) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 21
 (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 21
 (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 21
 (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 21
 (43) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 28:    Glowing Touch    
 (A) HamiO: Golgi Exposure (End/Heal/Absorb)

Level 30:    Quantum Flight    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 32:    Dawn Strike    
 (A) Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (33) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (33) Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 27
 (33) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (34) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 27

Level 35:    Restore Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50

Level 38:    Light Form    
 (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50
 (39) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 50

Level 41:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 44:    Victory Rush    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50

Level 47:    Maneuvers    
 (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense: Level 44
 (48) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance: Level 44
 (48) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 44
 (50) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime: Level 44
 (50) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 44
 (50) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage: Level 20

Level 49:    Vengeance    

Spoiler

Level 6:    Bright Nova Bolt    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50

Level 6:    Bright Nova Blast    
 (A) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 10
 (7) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 10
 (7) Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 10
 (9) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 10
 (9) Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 10

Level 6:    Bright Nova Scatter    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (Dam/Range)
 (13) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (Dam/Range)
 (13) Bombardment - Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance: Level 30
 (17) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance: Level 30

Level 6:    Bright Nova Detonation    
 (11) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 21
 (11) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 21
 (15) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 21
 (15) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 21
 (21) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Strike    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage: Level 30
 (36) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (36) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (36) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (37) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 30

Level 20:    White Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 15
 (23) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 15
 (23) Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 15

Level 20:    White Dwarf Flare    
 (31) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 21
 (31) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 21
 (31) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 21
 (34) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 21
 (34) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Sublimation    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal: Level 20
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance: Level 20
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 20
 (27) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime: Level 20
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance: Level 20
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 20

Level 20:    White Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Step    
 (A) Time & Space Manipulation - +Stealth: Level 15

Spoiler

Level 1:    Cosmic Balance    
Level 1:    Energy Flight    
 (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%): Level 10

Level 10:    Combat Flight    

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod: Level 21
 (19) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed: Level 21
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion    
Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    Portal Jockey

Set Bonus Totals:

Spoiler

22% DamageBuff(Smashing)
22% DamageBuff(Lethal)
22% DamageBuff(Fire)
22% DamageBuff(Cold)
22% DamageBuff(Energy)
22% DamageBuff(Negative)
22% DamageBuff(Toxic)
22% DamageBuff(Psionic)
11.25% Max End
14% Enhancement(Accuracy)
7.5% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
122.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
5% Enhancement(Range)
4% Enhancement(Heal)
43.5% SpeedFlying
GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
377.5 HP (35.25%) HitPoints
43.5% JumpHeight
43.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)
MezResist(Confused) 31.25%
MezResist(Held) 31.25%
MezResist(Immobilized) 31.25%
MezResist(Sleep) 31.25%
MezResist(Stunned) 31.25%
MezResist(Terrorized) 31.25%
12% (0.54 HP/sec) Regeneration
30% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
30% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
30% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)
15.5% Resistance(Smashing)
15.5% Resistance(Lethal)
14.75% Resistance(Fire)
14.75% Resistance(Cold)
8% Resistance(Energy)
8% Resistance(Negative)
6.5% Resistance(Toxic)
6.5% Resistance(Psionic)
58.5% SpeedRunning

Set Bonuses:

Spoiler

Decimation
(Glinting Eye)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  2.25% Max End
  6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Unbreakable Guard
(Incandescence)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Regenerative Tissue
(Essence Boost)
  6% SpeedJumping, 6% JumpHeight, 6% SpeedFlying, 6% SpeedRunning
  16.06 HP (1.5%) HitPoints
  4% Enhancement(Heal)
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Bright Nova)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Sudden Acceleration
(Radiant Strike)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)
  24.1 HP (2.25%) HitPoints
  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Luck of the Gambler
(Stealth)

Luck of the Gambler
(Grant Invisibility)

Blistering Cold
(Incandescent Strike)
  10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 10% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Entomb
(Incandescent Strike)
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Luck of the Gambler
(Quantum Acceleration)

Sudden Acceleration
(Solar Flare)
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)

Essence Transfer
(Dawn Strike)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints

Overwhelming Force
(Dawn Strike)

Reactive Defenses
(Maneuvers)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  3% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 5%, MezResist(Held) 5%, MezResist(Stunned) 5%, MezResist(Sleep) 5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 5%, MezResist(Confused) 5%
  3.75% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  3% Resistance(All)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Winter's Gift
(Energy Flight)
  20% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 20% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 20% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Luck of the Gambler
(Combat Flight)

Synapse's Shock
(Stamina)
  15% SpeedRunning

Kheldian's Grace
(Bright Nova Blast)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  3.75% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 6.25%, MezResist(Held) 6.25%, MezResist(Stunned) 6.25%, MezResist(Sleep) 6.25%, MezResist(Terrorized) 6.25%, MezResist(Confused) 6.25%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  3.5% Resistance(Lethal), 3.5% Resistance(Smashing), 3.5% Resistance(Fire), 3.5% Resistance(Cold), 3.5% Resistance(Energy), 3.5% Resistance(Negative), 3.5% Resistance(Psionic), 3.5% Resistance(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Smashing), 9% DamageBuff(Lethal), 9% DamageBuff(Fire), 9% DamageBuff(Cold), 9% DamageBuff(Energy), 9% DamageBuff(Negative), 9% DamageBuff(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Psionic), 80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Sudden Acceleration
(Bright Nova Detonation)
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)

Bombardment
(Bright Nova Scatter)
  5% Enhancement(Range)

Sudden Acceleration
(White Dwarf Flare)
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)

Essence Transfer
(White Dwarf Smite)

Crushing Impact
(White Dwarf Strike)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Preventive Medicine
(White Dwarf Sublimation)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 5%, MezResist(Held) 5%, MezResist(Stunned) 5%, MezResist(Sleep) 5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 5%, MezResist(Confused) 5%
  GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge), GrantPower Preventive Medicine (if Scourge)

Proc Chances:

Spoiler

Glinting Eye: Decimation (1 PPM)

• 7.69% @ Level 25 = 1 * ((4 / ( 1 + 36.00 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 7.43% @ Level 40+ = 1 * ((4 / ( 1 + 43.43 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Incandescent Strike: Blistering Cold (3 PPM), Entomb (2 PPM)

• 90% (Pre-clamp: 97.13%) @ Level 13 = 3 * ((20 / ( 1 + 24.01 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 78.63% @ Level 50 = 3 * ((20 / ( 1 + 60.95 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 64.76% @ Level 13 = 2 * ((20 / ( 1 + 24.01 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 52.42% @ Level 50 = 2 * ((20 / ( 1 + 60.95 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control (1 PPM)

• 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%) = 1 * 10 / (60 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 40000))
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)1 = 6.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-40: 1 - (1 - 0.065)40 = 93.20% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-48: 1 - (1 - 0.065)48 = 96.03% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-50: 1 - (1 - 0.065)50 = 96.53% chance to proc every 10 seconds

White Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)

• 25.33% = 3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Powers Performance:

Spoiler

Human form . Assault OFF

T2H Glinting Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.55s recharge . 87.82 Energy . 4.08 endurance. 5s duration -Defense

T3H Gleamimg Blast

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 3.5s recharge . 104.5 Energy . 6.63 endurance . 5s duration -Defense

T5H Radiant Strike

• 1.07s/1.32s animation/arcana . 3.96s recharge . 76.74 Smashing . 73.67 Energy . 9.48 endurance . 6s duration -Defense. 30s duration -Fly

T7H Inner Light

• 1.17s/1.32s animation/arcana . 33.98s recharge . 4.84 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Incandescent Strike

• 3.3s/3.432s animation/arcana . 8.11s recharge . 144.9 Smashing . 185.7 Energy . 14.9 endurance . 23.4s duration Hold

T12H Solar Flare

• 2.1s/2.244s animation/arcana . 7.91s recharge . 109 Energy (max 10) . 17.22 endurance . 10s duration -Defense

T13H Dawn Strike

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 49.65s recharge . 347.6 Energy (max 16) . 19.93 endurance . 20s duration -Defense

Human form . Assault ON

T2H Glinting Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.55s recharge . 93.83 Energy . 4.08 endurance. 5s duration -Defense

T3H Gleamimg Blast

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 3.5s recharge . 114.3 Energy . 6.63 endurance . 5s duration -Defense

T5H Radiant Strike

• 1.07s/1.32s animation/arcana . 3.96s recharge . 83.12 Smashing . 79.8 Energy . 9.48 endurance . 6s duration -Defense. 30s duration -Fly

T7H Inner Light

• 1.17s/1.32s animation/arcana . 33.98s recharge . 4.84 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Incandescent Strike

• 3.3s/3.432s animation/arcana . 8.11s recharge . 154.8 Smashing . 198.5 Energy . 14.9 endurance . 23.4s duration Hold

T12H Solar Flare

• 2.1s/2.244s animation/arcana . 7.91s recharge . 118 Energy (max 10) . 17.22 endurance . 10s duration -Defense

T13H Dawn Strike

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 49.65s recharge . 371.6 Energy (max 16) . 19.93 endurance . 20s duration -Defense

Nova form

T2H Glinting Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.21s recharge . 107.8 Energy . 4.08 endurance. 5s duration -Defense

T1N Bright Nova Bolt

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 0.67s recharge . 75.35 Energy . 2.42 endurance . 3s duration -Defense

T2N Bright Nova Blast

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 1.54s recharge . 127.5 Energy . 4.39 endurance . 6s duration -Defense

T3N Bright Nova Emanation

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 4.7s recharge . 163.6 Energy (max 10) . 8.45 endurance . 8s duration -Defense

T4N Bright Nova Detonation

• 2.5s/2.64s animation/arcana . 6.33s recharge . 41.51 Smashing (max 10) . 83.02 Energy (max 10) . 14.12 endurance . 10s duration -Defense

Dwarf form

T1D White Dwarf Strike

• 1.2s/1.452s animation/arcana . 1.17s recharge . 48.97 Smashing . 72.01 Energy . 4.37 endurance

T2D White Dwarf Smite

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 2.48s recharge . 35.27 Smashing . 110.2 Energy . 5.86 endurance

T3D White Dwarf Flare

• 2.1s/2.244s animation/arcana . 6.33s recharge . 103.8 Energy (max 10) . 14.12 endurance

T4D White Dwarf Sublimation

• 0.73s/0.924s animation/arcana . 22.45s recharge . 816.9 Heal . 6.83 endurance

T5D White Dwarf Antagonize

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 4.49s recharge . 71.75 Psionic 25.33% chance (max 5) . 0 endurance

Attack Chains:

Spoiler

Still under development.

Peacebringer - Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1760;787;1574;HEX;|
|78DA6D94594F135114C7EF74EE806DA12C6DD90A85224B17286DC4C48868545CC08|
|24D4C7C33A4E800939496B485E0A35FC00713E3B38FBEF8118C4AFC1606415F1485|
|A21871AFA773FED0313049F39BFEEFD9EEB9E7CEE4CA58CDD32BF7CE09A5F1623A9|
|5CF4F27F5D46D7D266764E6F45CF554AAB0944BA545F9A9A65FAF7575FAFAECAC9E|
|C91BCB7A34B1B46064B24BF9E90B14A3D0F39FD5987EC8EA3C05150DC96C361D1DC|
|F2C1B7963C6481B85BB75A692D05377F45C7EDE58F498FF2FAD2CEA396341CF1452|
|05239B719AE2E5B431375F102D54D349FAFDD4049E9214833621E252D8A2E01053C|
|6C03873ABECA3983E42FC5085704BF14B83449AF29810B78B22692A62ABA769B543|
|8AF008788639300A9E25DAA5F84D3E1AE268AF6DA6F647E31E92A655AF49B3869E3|
|7E03AB36F83D9FF167C47F448514B8E76C4B37B1573AD44F19CD09C11AED54576B5|
|D06A61D7485A1DB4BA00DB29554234A096865142954A7B600E3EE0DC830FC155E6D|
|02BE62EE575B3AFE21EE0781EF02BAD7991CB3BA598DA3A09CDD09A5193A4FCADC8|
|DF8A5EF4A31721F422845E84D08B307AA192AF0FF17CA7B8E66F94B7035A07F6A89|
|15D27CEAD739C637425C049704D3519D860EE519C6EC4E99EE4FABF93D6CB9AAD37|
|C25A5F1CDC534DBAA9C741F8059FD8CC3AEF9353045AA48B6B6A20BB28F61DDDE69|
|C4345708719FF0C7E017779363DE41B43BC18FAD82E0FE65E8836616A7E532B4F71|
|A914B4AEFB54730EC356AD448F88599541AE347EC8EAC42165F808BFC4115A525A6|
|E958FABB4D71FDCAAD20D7978BAB71CE483DBA98CF029172B9A4D09F06EEA2714B3|
|3B6D37F9066E5BFD829C7FC7EAB7C927DF58041FF16951A8FD1B2BB567DCF9AAE7E|
|00BE6B197E02AD3212DB71C5F0B6745D3344CB60393EDC064BB30D92E4CB607935D|
|53F155B561DE73CD3EFFB26DBDA2B18F3CB885C29DE73D782B9AE6466E3F72FB91D|
|B8FDC01E40E207753C5D7E6BECA6B4D13E03566B335671DE57449D152D1A4BB9FBF|
|ACC78360080C337B22CC566B9DEFB9972D1FC04D66DB4766FB27708B6F41D251FEE|
|EF0DCCC58DE5396F75B96F77F9EE60341|

spacer.png

Human form and Dwarf form without Essence Boost:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Human form and Dwarf from with Essence Boost:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Light Form with Essence Boost:

spacer.png

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura

Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:

Spoiler

Level 1:    Glinting Eye    
 (A) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (3) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (3) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (5) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (5) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative): Level 50

Level 1:    Incandescence    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Gleaming Blast    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 4:    Essence Boost    
 (A) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance: Level 30
 (43) Regenerative Tissue - Endurance/Recharge: Level 30
 (43) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Recharge: Level 30
 (45) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 30
 (45) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration: Level 10

Level 6:    Bright Nova    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Level 8:    Radiant Strike    
 (A) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Recharge: Level 50
 (37) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (37) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (39) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (40) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 50
 (40) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 10:    Stealth    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 50

Level 12:    Inner Light    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 14:    Grant Invisibility    

Level 16:    Assault    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 18:    Incandescent Strike    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (45) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (46) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (46) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 50
 (46) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 50
 (48) Superior Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 50

Level 20:    White Dwarf    
 (A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50+5
 (21) Resist Damage IO: Level 50+5

Level 22:    Reform Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 24:    Quantum Acceleration    

Level 26:    Solar Flare    
 (40) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 50
 (43) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 28:    Glowing Touch    
 (A) HamiO: Golgi Exposure (+2 End/Heal/Absorb)

Level 30:    Quantum Flight    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:    Dawn Strike    
 (A) Superior Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (33) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (33) Superior Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 50
 (33) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (34) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 50

Level 35:    Restore Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 38:    Light Form    
 (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 50+5

Level 41:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 44:    Victory Rush    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50+5

Level 47:    Maneuvers    
 (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense: Level 50
 (48) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance: Level 50
 (48) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (50) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (50) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (50) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage: Level 20

Level 49:    Vengeance    

Spoiler

Level 6:    Bright Nova Bolt    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Bright Nova Blast    
 (A) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (7) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (7) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (9) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (9) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 50

Level 6:    Bright Nova Scatter    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (13) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (13) Bombardment - Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance: Level 50
 (17) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance: Level 50

Level 6:    Bright Nova Detonation    
 (11) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (11) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (15) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (15) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 50
 (21) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Strike    
 (A) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (36) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (36) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (36) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (37) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative): Level 50

Level 20:    White Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (23) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (23) Superior Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50

Level 20:    White Dwarf Flare    
 (31) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (31) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (31) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (34) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy: Level 50
 (34) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Sublimation    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal: Level 50
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance: Level 50
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (27) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance: Level 50
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 20

Level 20:    White Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Step    
 (A) Time & Space Manipulation - +Stealth: Level 15

Spoiler

Level 1:    Cosmic Balance    
Level 1:    Energy Flight    
 (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%): Level 10

Level 10:    Combat Flight    

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Sprint    

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (+2 End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod: Level 50
 (19) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed: Level 50
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 4:    Ninja Run

Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion    
Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    Portal Jockey

Set Bonus Totals:

Spoiler

31.5% DamageBuff(Smashing)
31.5% DamageBuff(Lethal)
31.5% DamageBuff(Fire)
31.5% DamageBuff(Cold)
31.5% DamageBuff(Energy)
31.5% DamageBuff(Negative)
31.5% DamageBuff(Toxic)
31.5% DamageBuff(Psionic)
9% Max End

7.5% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
140% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
30% Enhancement(Accuracy)
4% Enhancement(Heal)
5% Enhancement(Range)
43.5% SpeedFlying
GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
436.4 HP (40.75%) HitPoints
43.5% JumpHeight
43.5% SpeedJumping

Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)
MezResist(Confused) 46.25%
MezResist(Held) 46.25%
MezResist(Immobilized) 46.25%
MezResist(Sleep) 46.25%
MezResist(Stunned) 46.25%
MezResist(Terrorized) 46.25%
4% (0.07 End/sec) Recovery
28% (1.25 HP/sec) Regeneration
35% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
35% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
35% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)
17.75% Resistance(Smashing)
17.75% Resistance(Lethal)
26% Resistance(Fire)
26% Resistance(Cold)
8% Resistance(Energy)
8% Resistance(Negative)
8% Resistance(Toxic)
8% Resistance(Psionic)
58.5% SpeedRunning

Set Bonuses:

Spoiler

Apocalypse
(Glinting Eye)
  16% (0.71 HP/sec) Regeneration
  32.13 HP (3%) HitPoints
  4% DamageBuff(All)
  10% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Unbreakable Guard
(Incandescence)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Regenerative Tissue
(Essence Boost)
  6% SpeedJumping, 6% JumpHeight, 6% SpeedFlying, 6% SpeedRunning
  16.06 HP (1.5%) HitPoints
  4% Enhancement(Heal)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Bright Nova)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Sudden Acceleration
(Radiant Strike)
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)

Luck of the Gambler
(Stealth)

Luck of the Gambler
(Grant Invisibility)

Superior Blistering Cold
(Incandescent Strike)
  15% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 15% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 15% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Superior Entomb
(Incandescent Strike)
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%

Luck of the Gambler
(Quantum Acceleration)

Sudden Acceleration
(Solar Flare)
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)

Superior Essence Transfer
(Dawn Strike)
  32.13 HP (3%) HitPoints

Overwhelming Force
(Dawn Strike)

Reactive Defenses
(Maneuvers)
  3% Resistance(All)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Winter's Gift
(Energy Flight)
  20% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 20% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 20% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Luck of the Gambler
(Combat Flight)

Synapse's Shock
(Stamina)
  15% SpeedRunning

Superior Kheldian's Grace
(Bright Nova Blast)
  15% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  6% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%
  4% DamageBuff(All)
  5% Resistance(Lethal), 5% Resistance(Smashing), 5% Resistance(Fire), 5% Resistance(Cold), 5% Resistance(Energy), 5% Resistance(Negative), 5% Resistance(Psionic), 5% Resistance(Toxic), 13.5% DamageBuff(Smashing), 13.5% DamageBuff(Lethal), 13.5% DamageBuff(Fire), 13.5% DamageBuff(Cold), 13.5% DamageBuff(Energy), 13.5% DamageBuff(Negative), 13.5% DamageBuff(Toxic), 13.5% DamageBuff(Psionic), 107.1 HP (10%) HitPoints

Sudden Acceleration
(Bright Nova Detonation)
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)

Bombardment
(Bright Nova Scatter)
  5% Enhancement(Range)

Sudden Acceleration
(White Dwarf Flare)
  2.25% Max End
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)

Superior Essence Transfer
(White Dwarf Smite)
  32.13 HP (3%) HitPoints

Hecatomb
(White Dwarf Strike)
  4% (0.07 End/sec) Recovery
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%
  15% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Preventive Medicine
(White Dwarf Sublimation)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge), GrantPower Preventive Medicine (if Scourge)

Proc Chances:

Spoiler

Glinting Eye: Apocalypse (4.5 PPM)

• 28.32% = 4.5 * ((4 / ( 1 + 89.92 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Incandescent Strike: Superior Blistering Cold (4 PPM), Superior Entomb (3 PPM)

• 90% (Pre-clamp: 97.94%) = 4 * ((20 / ( 1 + 75.57 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 73.46% = 3 * ((20 / ( 1 + 75.57 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control (1 PPM)

• 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%) = 1 * 10 / (60 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 40000))
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)1 = 6.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-40: 1 - (1 - 0.065)40 = 93.20% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-48: 1 - (1 - 0.065)48 = 96.03% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-50: 1 - (1 - 0.065)50 = 96.53% chance to proc every 10 seconds

White Dwarf Strike: Hetacomb (4.5 PPM)

• 20.85% = 4.5 * ((3 / ( 1 + 89.92 / 100 )) + 1.2) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

White Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)

• 25.33% = 3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Powers Performance:

Spoiler

Human form . Assault OFF

T2H Glinting Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.21s recharge . 98.51 Energy . 107.1 Negative Energy 28.32% chance . 3.7 endurance. 5s duration -Defense

T3H Gleamimg Blast

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 3.33s recharge . 115.3 Energy . 6.36 endurance . 5s duration -Defense

T5H Radiant Strike

• 1.07s/1.32s animation/arcana . 3.48s recharge . 92.22 Smashing . 88.53 Energy . 9.48 endurance . 6s duration -Defense. 30s duration -Fly

T7H Inner Light

• 1.17s/1.32s animation/arcana . 30.72s recharge . 4.84 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Incandescent Strike

• 3.3s/3.432s animation/arcana . 6.34s recharge . 166.9 Smashing . 214 Energy . 11.53 endurance . 25.1s duration Hold

T12H Solar Flare

• 2.1s/2.244s animation/arcana . 6.95s recharge . 131 Energy (max 10) . 17.22 endurance . 10s duration -Defense

T13H Dawn Strike

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 43.1s recharge . 404.1 Energy (max 16) . 18.25 endurance . 20s duration -Defense

Human form . Assault ON

T2H Glinting Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.21s recharge . 104.5 Energy . 107.1 Negative Energy 28.32% chance . 3.7 endurance. 5s duration -Defense

T3H Gleamimg Blast

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 3.5s recharge . 125.1 Energy . 6.36 endurance . 5s duration -Defense

T5H Radiant Strike

• 1.07s/1.32s animation/arcana . 3.96s recharge . 98.6 Smashing . 94.66 Energy . 9.48 endurance . 6s duration -Defense. 30s duration -Fly

T7H Inner Light

• 1.17s/1.32s animation/arcana . 30.72s recharge . 4.84 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Incandescent Strike

• 3.3s/3.432s animation/arcana . 8.11s recharge . 176.9 Smashing . 226.7 Energy . 14.9 endurance . 23.4s duration Hold

T12H Solar Flare

• 2.1s/2.244s animation/arcana . 7.91s recharge . 140 Energy (max 10) . 17.22 endurance . 10s duration -Defense

T13H Dawn Strike

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 49.65s recharge . 428.2 Energy (max 16) . 18.25 endurance . 20s duration -Defense

Nova form

T2H Glinting Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.21s recharge . 118.5 Energy . 107.1 Negative Energy chance . 3.7 endurance. 5s duration -Defense

T1N Bright Nova Bolt

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 0.63s recharge . 81.28 Energy . 2.33 endurance . 3s duration -Defense

T2N Bright Nova Blast

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 1.2s recharge . 182.1 Energy . 3.31 endurance . 6s duration -Defense

T3N Bright Nova Emanation

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 5s recharge . 180.9 Energy (max 10) . 8.91 endurance . 8s duration -Defense

T4N Bright Nova Detonation

• 2.5s/2.64s animation/arcana . 5.56s recharge . 48.07 Smashing (max 10) . 96.13 Energy (max 10) . 14.12 endurance . 10s duration -Defense

Dwarf form

T1D White Dwarf Strike

• 1.2s/1.452s animation/arcana . 0.91s recharge . 41.87 Smashing . 61.57 Energy . 107.1 Negative 20.85% Energy chance . 3.11 endurance

T2D White Dwarf Smite

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 2.05s recharge . 38.44 Smashing . 120.1 Energy . 5.12 endurance

T3D White Dwarf Flare

• 2.1s/2.244s animation/arcana . 5.56s recharge . 97.65 Energy (max 10) . 14.12 endurance

T4D White Dwarf Sublimation

• 0.73s/0.924s animation/arcana . 19.12s recharge . 944 Heal . 5.74 endurance

T5D White Dwarf Antagonize

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 4.17s recharge . 71.75 Psionic 25.33% chance (max 5) . 0 endurance

Attack Chains:

Spoiler

Still under development.

Peacebringer - Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

So ... burned off all my Monitor Duty time this morning before going in for the respec (currently level locked at 14, but that will be unlocked once I finish the arc on this last Contact in the 10-14 range), got everything slotted up (mostly common 15 IOs, but did have the 5-slot Kheldian's Grace to slot into Bright Nova Blast) and took it out for a spin in a mission fighting ... you guessed it ... wannabe Nazis Council.  Even at this low Level, I could "feel" the difference that shifting to this new build has wrought, and look forward to getting out of the Level 14 doldrums and heading towards Level 19 to complete the next block of content before advancing again.  Overall, I'm quite pleased with how the build is playing, particularly with the way that I can use Stealth (now) to enable better scouting and positioning to alpha strike from.

In other words, so far so good better than what I was using before (which I hadn't done a respec on since a couple versions ago).  At this point, this is the build that I'm playing and I'm liking what I'm seeing and have to look forward to.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

4 minutes ago, Lorak_Vanadius said:

@Redlynne so this is best version so far of all your builds?

Best of the Peacebringers, sure.

Warshades are their own beast, which is why there's a counterpart build for them that requires use of Force Feedback procs to pull off the same stunt without Hasten.

I've had a little more time to play the build (finished the last 10-14 arc) and have moved on into the 15-19 set of arcs, so I'm still growing into it (slowly...) but I'm really liking what I'm seeing in terms of dynamics in gameplay.

One of the more "Huh, that's interesting..." things about the Peacebringer versus the Warshade is that on my Warshade when I run into a situation of "okay, that looks like it will be A Bit Much..." my go to solution is to pull the spawn group apart using Starless Step (Teleport Foe) in order to take on a piece of the spawn group (often times a Quantum or Galaxy) one on one.  So when playing my Warshade, it's all about being sneaky (Shadow Cloak) and scouting and knowing everything you need to know about what you're fighting before you clean their clock(work)s and so on.  The Warshade is all about Divide TO Conquer as a strategy.  It's all about "ambushing from a distance that breaks Line of Sight" so as to take a spawn group on sequentially, rather than in parallel.

My Peacebringer plays VERY differently than that.

Whenever I come across a situation of "okay, that looks like it will be A Bit Much..." my go to solution is to use Inner Light, then Nemesis Staff (Natural origin) for a huge hit and Knockback on whatever is the "most obnoxious $Target" in the grouping (often times a Quantum or Galaxy), followed by a shift to Nova form and then charging in to hit everything with Bright Nova Scatter (Cone) and Bright Nova Detonation (Target AoE) so as to end the fight as quickly as possible.  I then use Glinting Eye, Bright Nova Bolt, Bright Nova Blast, Bright Nova Bolt, repeat as my single target attack chain to mop up whatever survived the initial attack.  It's all about "dropping the hammer" on them so as to take a spawn group on in parallel in the shortest possible time, rather than sequentially like on my Warshade.  It's a really fun dynamic, since with the Peacebringer I don't need to herd BEFORE I can buff with Inner Light, unlike how Sunless Mire works on a Warshade, and Inner Light recharges FASTER than Sunless Mire (90s versus 120s base) so I have Inner Light available for that kind of "hydraulic press" kind of action more often.  It's very satisfying to be able to buff up +ToHit and +Damage like that, on demand, without needing to "herd and drain" any $Targets for the privilege of doing so.  It's just one of the key differences between how Peacebringers and Warshades play that makes both interesting to compare and contrast.

And as soon as I reach Level 16, I'll be adding Assault to my Human form powers, which will make things "interesting" in a whole new way ... especially on teams and Task Forces (still haven't run Positron yet).

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif