Moved Base Portal and can't edit base

Vorlonagent

OK, yes it was stupid.  I moved the base portal to a different room and, yes, deleted the doorway back to the original room.  the base is functional but I can't edit it.

Is there a way to restore the deleted dooryway or at least get a character into the room that allows base-editing?  It's been days since this was done so there's no option for a ctrl-z rollback.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:52 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

It was my understanding that the entrance rooms could not be deleted. You may have permanently broken your base.

The room is there.  It's just I deleted the passageway to it.  🙂

3 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

The room is there.  It's just I deleted the passageway to it.  🙂

Ah, well glad @EmmySky was able to solve our issue. 🙂

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 2 weeks later
  • Retired Game Master

If it's bad enough that every visit to your base results in you and your guests needing /stuck to move, please file a ticket in Support and a GM can help.

/editbase 1 for editing your base.

/stuck will usually drop you near your portal.

If you get stuck in your portal, do the following in order until it's fixed:

• Rotate the portal 1 click
  • Move the portal up 1/4 units. (potentially off the ground by 1/4)
  • Make sure the area around, below, and above the portal is clear and unobstructed.

That will normally do it.  Object creep may eventually mean you have to wiggle it again in a few months, but once it stabilizes it's usually fine.

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE.

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard*, ..., 801.5 Moderate**, ..., 801.6 Hard***, ..., 801.7 Four Star****, ... 801.F Death.

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.