Make Triage Beacon like Faraday Cage

Any changes made to Triage Beacon should also apply to Spirit Tree, which is functionally identical.

• Like 2

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Having Triage Beacon follow you, (aka, Triage Drone) might be better. Then you could still create a second one while the first is still active, if you have enough Recharge.  Although that might have it's own issues, if you WANT to place it as a specific location and have it stay there, even if you personally backed away from it.

• Like 2

I mean double stacking triage beacons is pretty niche, maybe balance it around not having to double stack it?

I agree with everyone in the thread. Traps would benefit from being a little bit more mobile friendly.

• Like 2

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

1 hour ago, Peacemoon said:

I mean double stacking triage beacons is pretty niche, maybe balance it around not having to double stack it?

I agree with everyone in the thread. Traps would benefit from being a little bit more mobile friendly.

It probably is, but I admit, my Plant / Psi Permadom can easily keep two Spirit Tree's up at once, and that provides a TON of +Regen for a class that's normally low on self-heals.  Esp since her Spirit Tree is six slotted with Preventative Medicine.  Biiiig boost to the regen, and +8.75% recharge, and some nice resists on the side.

I wouldn't want to lose that abiilty to double stack it for harder fights.  Heck, I've been on Villain teams where my Dom IS the Healer, the Tree's are only maintence heals but that plus her lockdown makes it good enough to roll.  Now, on my Dom, the recharge is good enough I don't worry about whether the trees follow me around.  But for a Trapfender or other build at lower levels?  I've been hesistant to place it "wrong" and it ended up becoming "Too Cool To Use" except for the last final fight of the mission.

• Sad 1