Panacea +Hit Points/Endurance and Rise to the Challenge

Psyonico

This proc does not seem to be firing in Rise to the Challenge.  In 40 minutes I didn't see the health number appear above my head, but to top it off I did a /copychat of my combat log and can't find it in there either.

below is a link to the Google Doc of the combat log (at least 1000 lines, which is apparently what /copychat is limited to)

https://tinyurl.com/yb92vovk

Sorry for  all the gobblty-gook code, wasn't sure how to get rid of it short of manually going line by line, but I just did a find for Panacea and nothing turned up.

What this team needs is more Defenders

Same thing with DNA Siphon. It used to proc when hitting the enemies. Now it doesn't. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Just checked on my scrapper ,slotted Pancea in my RttC and it never procced. Also watched log with numerous bad guys surrounding me,still nothing.

That being said, Pancea is a unique so only 1 can be slotted,it really works best in an auto power like Health. or Fast Healing,etc.

9 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

Just checked on my scrapper ,slotted Pancea in my RttC and it never procced. Also watched log with numerous bad guys surrounding me,still nothing.

That being said, Pancea is a unique so only 1 can be slotted,it really works best in an auto power like Health. or Fast Healing,etc.

It typically works best that way, and given this bug, it now certainly works best that way. But before, there were powers that could leverage multiprocing that would allow for a more reliable return on investment than slotting it into Health. Dark Regeneration and DNA Siphon were great for it.

Edited by Bopper
  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Adding a link to a similar bug report for those interested. 

5 minutes ago, Bopper said:

But before, there were powers that could leverage multiprocing that would allow for a more reliable return on investment than slotting it into Health. Dark Regeneration and DNA Siphon were great for it.

Did not know this, I learn something everyday on here.

9 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

Did not know this, I learn something everyday on here.

Oh yeah. DNA siphon has a 90s base recharge with 1.67s c ast time. So to reach 90% chance to proc, you were looking at being able to slot (excuse me while I do algebra on my phone):

3x(90/X+1.67)/60/(1+0.15x0.75x20) = 0.90

90/X+1.67 = 0.90x60x(1+2.25)/3 = 58.5

90/X = 58.5 - 1.67 = 56.83

X = 90/56.83 = 1.58367

So you were allowed to slot 58.367% recharge into DNA siphon, and you would get a 90% chance to proc on each target hit. With endgame builds, my DNA siphon could be used every 30s. 

So my choice is, do I want to use Panacea in Health and get a 50% chance to proc every 10s (average 1.5 procs per 30s), or use it in DNA siphon and hope to hit multiple enemies to make up the difference? The 20 foot radius is generous, and assuming I have a 95% chance to hit my target, my need for out-producing Panacea in Health requires I manage:

NumTgts*0.9*0.95 > 1.5

NumTgts > 1.5/0.9/0.95 =  1.754

So if I can average 1.754 enemies within my DNA Siphon's 20 ft radius every 30s I use it, I will average the same performance as Panacea in Health.

The only situation I might struggle is if there is an AV fight with no other enemies around (Lord Recluse, perhaps) and I can't get the multiple procs. Otherwise, it was a battery recharger for me