Club Request: CoH Add-Ons

Since we appear to be adding new forum goodies, and it may make my navigating easier (undecided as I still use the unread thing)...

Can we get a club for the various Add-Ons or basically anything that uses the data folder?

Idea for new topic while I'm at it:

Thread for people to post their costume files to share (put the screenie and the file in your post).

Edited by WanderingAries

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Suggestions and feedback related to the website and forums should probably be posted in:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/forum/63-website-suggestions-feedback/

Also, according to a brief reply I received from @Jimmy on this matter:  "It's just a brief test, assuming there's no issues we'll be opening it up to everyone soon!"

Edited by ImpousVileTerror
Correcting "brief" typo.
  • Like 1

How did I end up in the Development folder? >.<

• Confused 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)