Fire/MA: the Brunker, and compilation of Fire Armor builds.

Sovera

10 minutes ago, TheOSP said:

As I don’t have any of the tanker ATOs(and only 10mil inf), with some scrapper ATOs laying around with plenty of alts with sub 100 merits, should I just single converter roulette a scrapper enhancement til I get a tanker one, then 3 converter roulette til I get the proc? Then rinse/repeat for the other?

I have a large amount of dmg procs, both def uniques(both +res as well), plenty of LotG global , and other random sets that I can slot in til I get better stuff. I’m looking forwards to adding some procs to Burn tho. BURN is life! Haha

Easier to just sell the Scrapper ATO and buy the other, but honestly I'd say keep the Scrapper ATO for your next Scrapper. CoH is recycling heaven.

My next character will be done iron man challenge with no transfers and though I have decided not to play the AH, as in, buy mats, craft, sell back, I did decide I would roulette EVERY non-generic recipe. Even those that require orange salvage as it's always going to be profit (just less profit).

If you're not bound by ironman challenge rules then keep rouletting until you get LotG and sell for 7 million. Even with crafting and rouletting you should still even with 3-4 million profit.

13 hours ago, Sovera said:

I did decide I would roulette EVERY non-generic recipe. Even those that require orange salvage as it's always going to be profit (just less profit).

I do this on all my characters. If you spend 5 minutes at the end of each play session it's pretty manageable.