Dataset on Powers?

Is there a spreadsheet or database floating around that includes a listing for power recharge time, animation time (or Arcana time), damage, and other factors?  Something to play around with to put numbers to suggestions for this forum?

Just now, aethereal said:

Is there a spreadsheet or database floating around that includes a listing for power recharge time, animation time (or Arcana time), damage, and other factors?  Something to play around with to put numbers to suggestions for this forum?

To my knowledge, there's two options currently, both imperfect:

- Mids builder has a lot of the numbers and values you are looking for but is notorious for slight innacuracies, requires opening the program on a desktop and requires updating on a semi-regular basis.

- The old City of Data archive, which is frozen in time to when the game shutdown and doesn't have any of the post shutdown changes.  Its accessible in a browser and is decent if you know what you're looking for is unchanged since shutdown (animation times, recharge times etc).  http://web.archive.org/web/20140625171903/http://tomax.cohtitan.com/data/powers/

There's an effort to make a more complete wiki for Homecoming, but it doesn't have numbers and just refers back to the City of Data archives on powerset pages.  https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Main_Page

13 minutes ago, aethereal said:

3 minutes ago, Omega-202 said:

To my knowledge, there's two options currently, both imperfect

There is one more option which I love to use that is good for accurate details, but it is a lot of clicking.

I HIGHLY recommend using Firefox when using this tool as it comes in with a built in JSON reader that formats the data into JSON trees. You can click into all the effects of a power and get good information. Also, if you click a url link in the JSON, it will jump to that page and load up its information. Quite convenient. 

Only limitation is pseudopet information is lacking as is redirected powers, but overall it's a fantastic tool that is still being updated. RubyRed does good work.

• Thanks 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn