See inf at a glance

Maagic

2 hours ago, Troo said:

This has come up in the past and it does make sense to include some of the character information at the character select screen level.

It just isn't a higher priority than say "Make Energy Transfer Great Again" (METGA™®🅪🄮)

Maybe its priority will change in future. They should really do a "detailed info" screen for each character on the selection screen with stuff like HP, Inf, Salvage, Recipes and even stuff like what badges each has or what current missions each character is on.

3 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Microsoft Excel works great for this.

This! Except I use Google Sheets for my CoH stuff. I actually like Excel a little bit better, but by the time I started really using it I already had my Google Sheet set up for this. Copying and pasting to Excel caused some cells to lose their borders and that bugged the shit out of me.

Back on topic, I track the influence for every character and what I hold in email. For general play I don't update the spreadsheet every time I log in, really just when that character does something on the market or runs a farm. So any given moment a character may be off by a few million, but I don't consider that a big deal. Then I have a cell that totals it all up so I know how much I have overall. 

I also have another sheet inside that book that lists every single character, their level, AT, primary, and secondary. Scrapper is my most common overall and what I have the most 50s. Blaster isn't too far behind. Electric Melee and Shield Defense are my most common powersets. Average character level is like 40.3 or something like that. I get bored easily so I set this all up a few months ago and update it anytime I make a new character or gain a bunch of levels.