See inf at a glance

Maagic

In-game you can use /monitorattribute influence and have it in a window always on your screen to avoid having to open additional windows but yes you have to be logged in on that character to see it.  

I was wishing for this info on my character select screen this morning...I feel your pain!

Happy hunting!

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As EmmySky said, it's available under Combat Attributes. You can create a window to monitor as many of those as you like. That's about the best you can do.

Edited by Frostbiter
  • Like 2

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

10 hours ago, Patti said:

Have to log in.   Maybe add a suggestion for new quality of life feature?

If they ever go that route (and I hope they do) I'd love to have account-server monitors also for salvage and recipes.  It'd be a lot easier for crafting if I could see in other characters' lists and didn't have to log into every character to find what I need for crafting.

I hesitate to admit it, but I actually track all of my characters pertinent info and storage in an Excel spreadsheet for easy viewing. Right now I am running a ton of Heather Townsend missions so I started tracking Incarnate salvage needed for each build as well.

52 minutes ago, Techwright said:

If they ever go that route (and I hope they do) I'd love to have account-server monitors also for salvage and recipes.  It'd be a lot easier for crafting if I could see in other characters' lists and didn't have to log into every character to find what I need for crafting.

I put all the rare salvage and at least one of every piece of uncommon salvage in storage bins at the base.  This way, all I have to do to find the salvage I need is to check every bin.  I had grander plans to keep it all organized.  So it goes.

Edited by Heraclea
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

3 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

I put all the rare salvage and at least one of every piece of uncommon salvage in storage bins at the base.  This way, all I have to do to find the salvage I need is to check every bin.  I had grander plans to keep it all organized.  So it goes.

Salvage prices are super-stable. Just sell it and buy back what you need when you need it.

8 hours ago, Apogee said:

I hesitate to admit it, but I actually track all of my characters pertinent info and storage in an Excel spreadsheet for easy viewing. Right now I am running a ton of Heather Townsend missions so I started tracking Incarnate salvage needed for each build as well.

When you have 50+ alts, spreadsheets pretty much become a must to keep everyone's progress going :) 

• Like 1

I hear that, and I don't even have an entry for Inf in my spreadsheets.  The value changes too frequently to really be worth my pain to record constantly.  I basically keep the majority of the Inf on my mains, and keep at least one character on the primary and secondary accounts with the biggest nest eggs, so I can multi-box the Inf around in a hurry should there be a shortage somewhere.

44 minutes ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

I hear that, and I don't even have an entry for Inf in my spreadsheets.  The value changes too frequently to really be worth my pain to record constantly.  I basically keep the majority of the Inf on my mains, and keep at least one character on the primary and secondary accounts with the biggest nest eggs, so I can multi-box the Inf around in a hurry should there be a shortage somewhere.

Makes sense. Maybe I'll just make an alt just for storing my inf. 

It should be possible to just mail all of your influence and collect it on the same character and then mail the lump sum to your global, thus creating and maintaining a singular "pot".

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

11 hours ago, Techwright said:

I just sell all that stuff and buy it back when I need it, much less hassle. Sure you lose a few pennies on AH fees and such but it's a very small price to pay not to have to screw around to find what I need like that.

1 hour ago, Maagic said:

Makes sense. Maybe I'll just make an alt just for storing my inf. 

You can only fit 2 billion on each character so if it's a character you plan on playing keep that in mind because you will stop gaining inf if you hit the cap

42 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

You can only fit 2 billion on each character so if it's a character you plan on playing keep that in mind because you will stop gaining inf if you hit the cap

LOL I don't forsee that being a big problem 😂

22 hours ago, EmmySky said:

In-game you can use /monitorattribute influence and have it in a window always on your screen to avoid having to open additional windows but yes you have to be logged in on that character to see it. 

Thanks for this!

9 minutes ago, 0th Power said:

Can you share this?

The thread below has the details:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/18/2020 at 9:34 PM, Apogee said:

You mean something like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6a55ebaca90281084d1bc7c79faf9dd1.png

I keep my non-retired, only-level-50 toons in a spreadsheet (sometimes I create their column when they're in the 40's if I know I'll keep them).  I remove the "retired" ones (empty their IO's and move them to the back char-select page).  Currently at 43 level 50's, but it continually grows.  Column A is my ave & sum column...  It's not 100% accurate, as I use a simple macro to mail my inf to myself every time it gets above 10m on each toon.  I also keep wakies and transcendent merits in the email.  Needless to say, my inbox is fairly lengthy.

I also use conditional formatting to quickly highlight what toons have the most of certain things (inf, merits, etc) as well as if it's been more than 3 days for dayjob location and more than 7 days for alignment.  Toon management is less of a chore this way.  I did say "less"

Edited by r0y

On 6/19/2020 at 12:34 AM, Apogee said:

This, at one point if you have enough toons you realize a spreadsheet to track stuff just makes sense

On 6/18/2020 at 10:33 AM, Maagic said:

Is there an easier way to see how much inf my characters have other than logging them all in separately?

This has come up in the past and it does make sense to include some of the character information at the character select screen level.

It just isn't a higher priority than say "Make Energy Transfer Great Again" (METGA™®🅪🄮)

Edited by Troo
Go Clemson!

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum