Alpha:Musculature or Hybrid:Assault ?

SuperPlyx

Is this a question of OR or WHEN?

If it's when, get the alpha first.

if it's OR - assuming because you want to Use either Musc+another Hybrid or Assault+anotheralpha, you'll get more damage from Hybrid than from the Alpha -- while the Hybrid is up. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kiramon said:

if it's OR - assuming because you want to Use either Musc+another Hybrid or Assault+anotheralpha, you'll get more damage from Hybrid than from the Alpha -- while the Hybrid is up. 

Yes,this is what I was wondering about

It depends on your slotting and if you want permanent uptime or simply average uptime. Hybrid offers 10% permanent, and half the time it can get boosted to consistent 70-85% damage.

Musculature Core is 45% with 30% ignoring ED. So it's pretty close. If you offer up what other Hybrids you're considering, that might help. One of those hybrids also does +damage, so its worth factoring in.

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Having some Endurance issues with build and was thinking of switching Musculature to Cardiac. And then Switch the Hybrid from Melee to Assault to make up for the the damage lost.

I know there is always Ageless but I prefer not to have to rely on that unless I can't fix it any other way.

I guess I should have said earlier what the powersets were ,it is TW/DA ..I know maybe not the most ideal pairing but it's more of a concept toon. Which I don't normally do.

Of my 25ish 50s I think 1 other is a more of a concept.

Edited by SuperPlyx
removed info not part of this discussion