Make "My Clubs" a Section of the Forums Home Page.

I like the idea of My Clubs, but so far it has been clunky trying to navigate and follow the content. Currently I have to go to the Menu button, then select Browse, then select Clubs, then scroll down to the section of My Clubs. That is a lot of hoops to go through to reach something that should become front and center as it is essentially preferential content to the user.

Can we make a new section on the Front Page for My Clubs, and under it would provide the link to each club the user has joined?

Currently we have the following sections on the front page. Id like to see My Clubs added in between CoH: HC and Servers. (Also, extra suggestion, it would be nice to have each of these sections be able to rearrange based on user preference. I never look at Help and Support, id like to move that to the bottom).

Screenshot_20200709-114203_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fd49f14194995a44fabb79e8db756cbb.jpg

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• City Council

You should now have a list of the clubs you are currently in along the right sidebar when viewing the forum index.

Allowing users to re-order the forum categories themselves is not something that Invision supports and unfortunately adding our own support for this would require quite a bit of development time and testing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

2 hours ago, Cipher said:

You should now have a list of the clubs you are currently in along the right sidebar when viewing the forum index.

Allowing users to re-order the forum categories themselves is not something that Invision supports and unfortunately adding our own support for this would require quite a bit of development time and testing.

Thanks. It doesn't show on my phone, but when I switched it to desktop view, it shows. Thank you.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn