What to pair with my Bots?

JnEricsonx

Elec affinity is supposed to have good synergy.  I had a trick arrow on live and that was a lot of fun.  I used to command the big guy to light the oil slick.

With the modified pet AI, bots are supposed to prefer range over melee so that may also benefit trick arrow.  The downside of TA is it lacks buffs.

All the best with whatever you choose.

I think Bots/ElecAffinity is a great combo. Whenever possible, I hover above my bots, send them to attack, follow them in and immediately apply a Faraday Cage. Then buffs, heals and start my wimpy attacks. very safe.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

Of the three, Time has the most synergy. Like your FF:live experience, you will softcap your Bots with the addition of soft capping yourself to all positions with minimal/moderate set investment. You gain recharge for yourself, AOE heals for yourself and pets, plenty of slows and a smattering of -regen, a single target hold and a hold patch. You’ll also have a damage boost that can be cycled through your pets (it also boosts recharge which does nothing for your pets and regen which does little due to low HP). Finally, you some a -resistance at level 35. Basically, time + bots is VERY tanky, with far more tools than were available to you in FF. Very comfortable pairing.

I’m not much of a fan with resistance or reactive secondaries paired with bots. However, your play style may be very different. 

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Tried bots with /storm /dark /traps /rad /FF /time so far, dark and traps will solo av's/gm's fastest but by far the easiest and safest to play has been bots/time even tho it takes forever against tough opponents. Storm was the most fun but you spend so much time resummoning and usually causes me end problems. FF was the dullest on live and that hasn't changed on HC. Rad i haven't made my mind up about yet and is easily the least played. I gave elec a go with demons and its super clicky spam secondary and loads of team mates seem to hate it due to sound and graphical effx. So i always recommend time as the best for teaming and solo.