A City Scrapbook... Because Screenshots

Anyone who's run into me over on Titan knows that I take screenshots...

Lots and LOTS of screenshots....

An utterly ridiculous number of screenshots.

We don't have a Blogs or Where-I-Play section on these forums yet, but General seemed as good a place as any to start a new scrapbook thread for the good ones I've grabbed since returning to the game.

Because you know I've been taking new screens.

It's what I do.

And I know you guys do it, too. XD

AnutGoesDFBing.jpg

Like so many of us, Anut (Claws Stalker) has spent a bit of time underground... If games have taught us anything over the years, it's that the most direct path to saving the world ALWAYS leads directly through the sewers.

ThatTimeWeFellThroughTheWorld.jpg

And then there was that one time we all fell through the world. I blame Nemesis.

NotAnEasySacrifice.jpg

The mortal apprentice of a rogue Oranbegan mage, Kaikara (KM Stalker) is determined to prove to her teacher's former associates that she won't ever be an easy sacrifice.

SaintMartial.jpg

Scenic Saint Martial

ThisCaveBites.jpg

"Okay, when I said this place bites I really, really didn't think that was going to be, like, literal..."

TavAndTheGremlins.jpg

And while his apprentice is off getting into trouble in dangerous-looking caves, Tavaris the semi-reformed Death Mage (Dark Sentinel) confronts the source of Aeon City's shocking static cling problem.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

I LOVE this mission map..so beautiful

WGF0bQN.jpg?1

Also, Kallisti Wharf is gorgeous..and while not a popular view, I still hold a soft spot in my heart for Statesman.

LSOTgAo.jpg?1

Praetoria by night

SXWjokL.jpg?1

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

It leaves an ache in my heart knowing the great one is gone, but it is soothed a bit by the knowledge that in memoriam here his avatar stands, ever vigilant to watch Positron's back while he waits for that phone call.  Thanks to the wonderful developers of this game and the amazing community that has breathed new life into it again!

726f32bd-19a9-4183-977e-5ca4ef1e46b9-original.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

It leaves an ache in my heart knowing the great one is gone, but it is soothed a bit by the knowledge that in memoriam here his avatar stands, ever vigilant to watch Positron's back while he waits for that phone call.  Thanks to the wonderful developers of this game and the amazing community that has breathed new life into it again!

726f32bd-19a9-4183-977e-5ca4ef1e46b9-original.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

He's a combat NPC.

I make a point to pull some baddies to him everytime I go by, just so he can pound them.

• 2 weeks later

Screens for the Screen Gods!

I sometimes feel sorry for the very last goon in any given fight...

LastTarget.jpg

Tavaris and his friends all converge on the only target left.

FixerUpper.jpg

Anybody want a cheap "fixer-upper" in Saint Martial?

It's got a great view of the Giza.

GettingAnExpertOpinion.jpg

You know your homework assignment is serious when you have to go get help from Akarist to complete it. o_0

As the RP channel regulars have found out over the last week or two, my Death Mage really hates wailers. He can't stand the little monsters and he's just about *had it* with the things infesting Saint Martial.  He's so determined to get rid of them at this point...

WorkingWithTheMu.jpg

… that he's even willing to work with the Mu! That's saying a lot for an Oranbegan.

GoingToNeedABiggerBox.jpg

"I think I'm going to need a larger box for this one..."

Meanwhile...

ZombieUprising.jpg

Kai and her friends Kit and B discuss the subject of zombies. And clones. And zombie clones.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice