Incarnate Thread - Salvage

cgilm2526

Luna in Ourobors will let you trade the threads for higher tier inspirations. Ultimates, in particular, are fairly useful - giving you a full level shift on top of any level shift you already have. And if you don't care for the temporary nature of these, you can find buyers on the auction house who will.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 7:37 AM, cgilm2526 said:

After I have completed all Incarnate powers to Tier 4, is there anything I can do with my excess Incarnate Thread?

For some of the incarnate powers, it's worth having more than one so you can pick the one that is most useful for specific content.

For example, in the Destiny slot, Clarion is recommended for the Underground iTrial.  Incandescence is used by raid and team leaders in many trials and is very handy in the Keyes iTrial.

Personally, in that slot, I have two different Barriers, Clarion, Rebirth AND Incandescence - although Incandescence is only tier 3 so far.

I also have two different Lore pets - a high DPS one for certain trials and a buffer for when I solo.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.