Could /ah be made to function in supergroup bases?

Being able to open the auction house from almost anywhere is an awesome change, and makes crafting IOs so much nicer when you can have Wentworth's open while standing at the workbench in the university... But it would be even better if we could access the auction house from the workrooms in our SG bases, where we have all those salvage racks and such.

Any possibility of this happening?

Not going to happen. It could be done, but apparently connecting a zone to the AH server takes up a lot of resources the first time it's done, so it's limited to public zones and not done in instances since they frequently shut down and restart.

Not going to happen. It could be done, but apparently connecting a zone to the AH server takes up a lot of resources the first time it's done, so it's limited to public zones and not done in instances since they frequently shut down and restart.

Heh it was a resource thing? I'll be darned!

I always just assumed they didn't want you browsing the AH mid-battle as a defender while your team gets butchered.

Nah, Primantis, that's totally acceptable.  Hell, even encouraged in places like the Rikti War Zone!  (minor jest)

Long-term pipe-dream request, then:  A mini-market available in missions?  A place to dump items for later sale once you're out of the instance?  Mainly I just want a place to dump my constantly overflowing Inspiration tray . . .

Heh it was a resource thing? I'll be darned!

I always just assumed they didn't want you browsing the AH mid-battle as a defender while your team gets butchered.

Haha... yah, no. It was always about how the AH behaved/interacted with maps.  :o