Renaming Characters

Sorry if this has already been answered. I know there is a rename button on the character selection screen. I haven’t used it yet, but wanted to rename one of my toons without remaking it. I’m at work so can’t see what happens when I click on it.

Do we get however many renames as we want or do we have to earn/buy rename tokens? Reason I ask is because I find that I’m playing a certain toon more than another and I want my more played toon to have a name that one of my other toons has, but don’t want to delete either. Just want to switch the names. If we earn/buy them can someone point me in the right direction as to how/where?

Free renames.  *So* good.  :)

Renames should be free and unlimited on *all* MMORG's games IMHO. The amount of badly named characters running about games because someone just wanted to jump in and play, and the names they thought of were taken, and then the game charges for a rename.

This is such a great option for many reasons. Back on live, I changed the name/look/concept of one of my established characters so I wouldn't have to recreate and re grind. We used to have to pay for name changes and now they are free.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Renames should be free and unlimited on *all* MMORG's games IMHO.

Everything should be free and unlimited, but unfortunately, we live in a society.

A society of finite resources. Luckily, in the digital realm, those resources are not NEARLY as finite, so things like "infinite character renames" are much more of a reality, than, for example "infinite rice". God, if only we COULD all live in the Matrix....

I'm out.