Thugs or Necro /Nature

FenrisWolf44

I've trawled through the old posts and apart from a smattering of comments I can't find much on these combo's. I think they would both work, and I have a good idea for a story for both, but was wondering if anyone has tried either or both and how did they find them?

I'll only be solo, and just normal door mission content. Thanks.

Thugs are more damage oriented. Necro trades some damage for control. Both are great. I personally like Necro better between the two. If I want damage I go Beast or Demons.

I have a recent post with advice for Necro/Nature...

• Like 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

I've got a thugs/na and necro/na and bots/na and demons/na they are all good mostly due to the secondary which i think is one of the best if you don't mind the fact that it doesn't really help debuff stuff so it can be slow going solo compared to traps/dark/thermal/cold/kin/rad/sonic/poison but it easily keeps up with stuff like /time/pain/elec which surprised me as i would of put elec close to the top. Its easy to keep the pets up although you have to stop every now and then and gather them close for the 3 buffs which tends to leave you lagging miles behind the team. Its either that or buff whichever team mates are closest and hope some of the pets get hit too. But if all you plan to do is solo you'll find it one of the easiest going mm sets available most mobs get stuck in entangling, you have 0 end issues thanks to lifegiving spores, spore cloud will mean pets get hit less than usual and take less damage and the the resist and absorb in wild growth and bastion keep them upright better than you would expect considering necro has nothing to add to it and enforcers in thugs are running manouvres. Of the 4 demons and bots are easist but necro and thugs are the most fun if you kinda hang back a bit and keep the regrowth cone heal on them. And make sure your standing in lifegiving spores its more important to keep your own end up than theirs. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later