Yet another "brilliant" idea...

Solarverse

Rework the chat bubbles to look more like what we actually have in comics. I understand this would take quite a lot of work, but man it would sooooo be worth it to me.

TUg-zfXucuOxHLaOjlWdLoXxJxtLnq5OjCbjpLqZ

What gave me the idea is that as of yesterday, I have been playing the game with the experimental graphics and the game just looks amazing with the comic book style graphics instead of the "realistic" graphics. It's given me a whole new love for the game and it's like I am playing City of Heroes 2. The only thing it's missing is the comic book style chat bubbles.

screenshot_200927-20-11-40.jpg

Edited by Solarverse
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, FoulVileTerror said:

I hope you meant this as an optional setting, because I am _SO_ hard-pass on it if the idea is to make it the standard.

I believe in optional settings. So I am right there with you. I absolutely hate when something gets changed and it's not optional and then I am stuck with the change, so trust me when I say, I'm right there with ya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone I was speaking to in game yesterday suggested a chat channel that only showed as a bubble, but not in the chat window. They were thinking for flavour macros and such.

If that were a thing, it would be fun to see those with dynamic styling.

• Like 1