ToT League Leaders - Thanks!

jubakumbi

Saw a post on Reddit mentioning this, wanted to say THANKS! to the fine players running the ToT league in PI on Exelsior last night.

Also big shout out to the players doing the GM hunting and co-ordinating the mass teleports!

Was a blast, will join again!

- The Guy Who Hardly Ever Teams

PS - I am bad with names, so I don't have any to share, sorry, you know who you are, Stand Tall!

Edited by jubakumbi
speeling and PS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Joined again last night.

Thanks again for herding the cats, League Leaders!

I was the idiot that did not realize they had become a leader of the team at less that 50...stoner!

I think I am finally enjoying playing the game again, it's been almost a year since my play-buddy died and I don't tear up anymore as I log in these days.

The general inclusive attitude and the behaviour of the players involved has allowed me to remember while I have deep, fundamental opposition to some choices the HC team has made in how they police the players on thier servers and players who run to be Creative Sheriffs, there are plenty of players that do just still play with whomever shows up without bias and without telling them they are 'doing it wrong'.

Go, Hunt, Kill Zombies!

• Like 3

I wanted to throw in my thanks to the EXCELLENT ToT league I was in last night, and the fantastic leadership and implementation. One of the league leaders stayed at the PI 'apartments' and another ran around finding Eochi and Jack in Irons. We would all be teleported to the spawn, defeat him, then be teleported back to the apartments. I was a well-oiled machine, and great fun! Again, thanks so much!

• Like 1
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Yeah, I was on a few Excelsior teams over the last few nights and can second this, you leader guys and TP dudes and dudettes were doing the best job.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

So, I've done tot before, but never with team coordinated mass-tps. Last night was the first time to experience this, and I have to say, I was extremely grateful! 30 merits and some good xp! Thank you all again!