Snowbeast and Vanguard HVAS

5 hours ago, borgking001a said:

Could you please make Build A Snowbeast and Vanguard HVAS multi-purchasable? I would like to be able to purchase 2 or 3 at a time.

I was initially going to say "This will never happen" in regards to the HVAS but actually, I can't see why it wouldn't. It's the only elite boss pet that comes in 1. I think you should be able to get 5 charges like most others, as long as each purchase is individual.

8 hours ago, borgking001a said:

Could you please make Build A Snowbeast and Vanguard HVAS multi-purchasable? I would like to be able to purchase 2 or 3 at a time.

I would rather see Build a Snowbeast added in some way as an option in the Lore Incarnates.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I would rather see Build a Snowbeast added in some way as an option in the Lore Incarnates.

They'd have to give it some more powers; even with the boss damage modifier it would still be exceptionally weak if it was the temporary power version. Would need to be the AE version, and maybe given Greater Ice Sword too.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Monos King said:

They'd have to give it some more powers; even with the boss damage modifier it would still be exceptionally weak if it was the temporary power version. Would need to be the AE version, and maybe given Greater Ice Sword too.

You wouldn't get any complaints out of me! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monos King said:

I was initially going to say "This will never happen" in regards to the HVAS but actually, I can't see why it wouldn't. It's the only elite boss pet that comes in 1. I think you should be able to get 5 charges like most others, as long as each purchase is individual.

@borgking001a Actually, I thought I had forgotten about a certain unique quality of HVAS that does disqualify it from getting multiple charges and I did: it lasts forever. I definitely do want to see Snow Beast from Pocket D get more charges though.

I would also like to see us granted 5 charges of the RV Heavy Temporary Powers; they are far too weak to be given only one charge (despite them also lasting forever). As a result I cannot even show them off frequently, as that is all they are good for.

Edited by Monos King