Mids Configuration?

Mythcreatio

Hey all,

Are there specific settings that should be used within Mids when putting together builds? I ask because I noticed some builds that I've made personally will have significantly lower Damage then some that I've downloaded. To test I've remade the same exact build that I've downloaded before and still that build had wayyy higher damage being reported on the downloaded build vs the exact copy that I create on my end. Just curious for any input here! Thanks!

19 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

First quick thought.  Make sure the same things are active in both builds.  I've seen folks have a power being counted that has a build up type proc.  Or something like Soul Drain is active but set for 10 in range instead of 1 etc.

This, while I'm not much to tinker with numbers in Mids, I do know that there are MANY power toggles that are used to measure effectiveness of powers that WILL alter the numbers you see. I think they have dots next to the power to toggle them on/off and I'm sure there's some settings that you can tweak.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

3 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

This, while I'm not much to tinker with numbers in Mids, I do know that there are MANY power toggles that are used to measure effectiveness of powers that WILL alter the numbers you see. I think they have dots next to the power to toggle them on/off and I'm sure there's some settings that you can tweak.

Yes there is a "dot" you can toggle on to include it in the displayed stats.  This might get tricky though if, for example, you have Tactics in the build 6 slotted with Gaussian's.  Toggled 'on' it will have the benefits of the proc in your stats.  But toggled off and it not only won't display the procs effects but won't include the buff from running Tactics either.  Unsure if there's a way to get just the Tactics buff short of unslotting the proc temporarily (and note you'll also lose the 6 slot defense bonuses doing so).  Can't use Mids to see if that's possible somehow.

PS:  if while working on a build what I'd probably do is use the ability to flip to the alternate slotting (missing the proc, but the same to hit, endurance etc in Tactics) to check what to hit values I'm getting and how that effected my accuracy in other powers and flip back to the 6 slotted (actual) build  to check out defense numbers etc..

Edited by Doomguide2005