Old School Scrapper Builds

Neuro-son

Go Dark Armor and only turn one aura on there you go original Dark Armor scrapper could only toggle on one aura until I3 yea it was dumb when everyone else could toggle on multiple there you go super old school that is also when cof was a mag 3

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

4 hours ago, hejtmane said:

Go Dark Armor and only turn one aura on there you go original Dark Armor scrapper could only toggle on one aura until I3 yea it was dumb when everyone else could toggle on multiple there you go super old school that is also when cof was a mag 3

Prior to I3, Invulnerability's Unyielding Stance (its mez protection) made you immobile and was mutually exclusive with Temporary Invulnerability (S/L armor).

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 11/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, InvaderStych said:

Thanks, my understanding of Threat/Taunt mechanics is ... superficial ... at best. 😄

It's pretty arcane, and I'm not sure of it, but this link will take you to an overview.  Essentially, it's supposed to work like this - all threat is from damage.  Taunt abilities generate pseudo damage, and apply a threat multiplier to damage done by the taunter for the duration.  The link shows multipliers for attack types and AT modifiers for damage done after *that character* uses a taunt ability.

I've read that various enemies are scripted to flee at set health levels, and that debuffs and mob chance to hit can also play a role in when they run.  Obviously, threat level can overcome this scripting, though you need a taunt ability to reach the necessary levels for more than a mob or two.  Some abilities, like Burn from the fire secondary, also have a fear component that will make mobs flee regardless of health levels.

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2020 at 4:14 PM, Uun said:

Prior to I3, Invulnerability's Unyielding Stance (its mez protection) made you immobile and was mutually exclusive with Temporary Invulnerability (S/L armor).

True it was pretty funny being rooted and not able to move

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA