Disconnected when trying to enter supergroup portal from mission

• Developer

Tested Ouro, AE, and PI radio mission. All dropped the portal and worked fine for me.

@Wavicle - Was this the same SG base between the two characters? If so, and the original character tries again and gets in without issue; Leaning local like @Tsuko said.

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

10 minutes ago, Nayreia / Karonax said:

Tested Ouro, AE, and PI radio mission. All dropped the portal and worked fine for me.

@Wavicle - Was this the same SG base between the two characters? If so, and the original character tries again and gets in without issue; Leaning local like @Tsuko said.

Same base.

Haven't tried again yet on the original character, but I suspect you are right.

34 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

After clicking. This was in a radio mission. Tried again in a different radio with a different character and had no problem.

What I can almost guarantee happened then is that the SG base map was shutting down due to inactivity.  Any map, whether zone or instance, shuts down after a period of inactivity.  I want to say a half hour, give or take.  If you happen to try to enter said map (again zone or instance), just as the map is being shut down by the game, that will happen.  You'll get a message about being forcibly disconnected from the server and the game will close.  It's rare, but it does happen.

Edited by Apparition
  • Like 1

• Jimmy locked this topic