PowExecLocation Target (Tornado & Water Spout)

Zepp

I have been having some issues with PowExecLocation Target not working for these two powers. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

I nevers had issues with this specific powers. however, and that's a known issue powexeclocation is sometime capricious, and it seems (to me) related on surfaces / maps

ex almost never work in cimerora outdoor map on the high ramparts,  (oil slick arrow, carrion creepers)

You may try there, and compare with ground level at pi for example

l don't know exactly, but after l unnarutoed most of my character via Athletic Run the targeting problem seems to be stopped appearing. l also took naruto off Ninja Run on Private Server, and haven't encountered that issue yet.

l may have feeling that it might be somehow connected with character flipping animation during Ninja Run (maybe beast run as affected too).

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

My character was in Hover (no ninja run) when I was trying to do this.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation