Correct me if I'm wrong but ...

punkyy

Does the game have 100% all costume pieces unlocked from the start? or still have to earn some in-game?

If I'm not WRONG, i remember game used to have some kinds of holsters/katana pieces too? or back weapons?

And a kimono,  I'm trying to do a old school samurai, with long robes (not battle samurai that's in-game)

So basically my query is if there are more pieces other than we we already have in CC.

thanks in advance all! ;)

I remember capes being locked until level 20 I think it was.

Some were cash options, and some were expansion rewards so they were available from Creation.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

If I'm not WRONG, i remember game used to have some kinds of holsters/katana pieces too? or back weapons?

And a kimono,  I'm trying to do a old school samurai, with long robes (not battle samurai that's in-game)

Think those were available in "that other superhero MMO", but not CoH. The other one DID do a few things better. Not many, but a few.

I remember capes being locked until level 20 I think it was.

Some were cash options, and some were expansion rewards so they were available from Creation.

Not at launch.

And your point?  No one mentioned launch before now.  In fact, Capes weren't allowed at launch AT ALL.  It wasn't for a couple Issues till you could even do missions to unlock them.  In universe, the reason was due to Hero 1's sacrifice (he had a HUGE cape).

The creation capes were in by Going Rogue, much less Sunset.  In fact, I think I got one from City of Villains CE, but it has been so long.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

You could get capes by the time I joined, but yeah. They were locked until level 20. Auras as I recall were locked until level 30 or so. Getting a character's access to capes and auras felt like a big milestone. That I kind of miss. Same with unlocking VEAT and HEAT only when you got a character to level 50. It felt like they had cheapened things when those AT were made to unlock earlier. Not to mention, kields really do require you to have experienced things and become familiar with the game. Especially the harder content. They were CoH: Hard Mode, unlike VEAT which are kind of easy mode in a few ways.