A toggle power icon is blinking

Ironblade

Weird bug.  I noticed one of my power icons blinking as if it were about to expire.  Except it was the icon for Super Jump, which is a toggle.

I saw this after logging in next to the base portal in Kallisti Wharf.  I logged out and back in to see if it would happen again but it did not.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Want to chime in that it does this even when re-toggling them. I use SJ/CJ and my buff Icon bar will always show them both despite them being mutually exclusive. Sometimes I have to figure out on the fly whether I have activated CJ during a fight and it's pretty dang annoying, since my Scrapper is not exactly a font of endurance at the moment.

15 hours ago, Six Six said:

I'v noticed this on CJ and other ninja run and athletic, you can just set to not blink

How did you set it not to blink? I was able to stop it by turning off the option to blink when powers are expiring but I'd rather not do that since it's useful for powers that are actually expiring. Retoggling works but it's annoying to have to do it every character switch and its not a permanent solution even on the same character.