Electric Control Pets have no travel assistance

Snowdaze

I'm not sure about all the "pets" in the game but I have recently noticed that the Gremlins from Electric control have absolutely no travel assist (fly/hover/leap/etc). Due to this if you travel in a way they can not, their pathing will go absolutely nuts and they might path halfway across a zone and back just to get to you. The request is to give them the same leap that other pets have so they don't go off and do dumb things on their own trying to keep up.

• Like 2

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!

It it's the only pets w/out any travel power - this must be a bug, no less.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

59 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Dark servant as well. I noticed it can't fly.

For the NPC version as well as the player version; I was doing a Fake Nemesis crawl in PI today, found a Master Illusionist on the stern of the ore ship at the south dock, and lit her up from the air to get her to spawn her pets. The Phantasm came up after me; the Dark Servant ran around the side of the ship, the summoned Illusionists were defeated before getting a chance to show whether they can fly, and the Decoy Phantasm just hung out near the water and never attacked. Eventually the Dark Servant came back, and was defeated still in the water.