Best Ways To Farm Issue 27 Badges...

BovineAvenger

After a long vacc-ation from CoW, I herd there were new badges, so now I return to rustle them up!  But does anyone have any tips for how best to cheese them?

So far, these are the suggestions I've had in game;

* Immature Paragon Protectors; Run the final New Buzzsaw arc 3 times.  Don't take the liquid samples, then log on and off to reset it.

* Warhulks and Jaegars; Do Pandora's Box part 5, the cowntact in Steel Cownyon, the Jaegar for these. A team cud be advised to speed that up. You cown also run laps around the south of Peregrine Isle if L50 to find a tonne of grey Jaegars and the odd Warhulk.

* Sappers: World Wide Red arc has beef suggested for these...

* Rularuu: Shadow shard obviously, but any tips as to where?

Does anyone else have any choice cuts for how to grab these badges the easy whey?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BovineAvenger said:

* Rularuu: Shadow shard obviously, but any tips as to where?

FBZ (just about anywhere) for Natterlings (and Overseers, if you didn't have that one yet), Cascade Archipelago (Crimson Falls) for Brutes.

Also Crey's Folly (far NW, can't remember offhand if that's Carnival Town or The Circus) for Freak Super Stunners. Remember to whack them in melee so they get back up and they count twice.

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

On 12/3/2020 at 9:56 PM, Placta said:

FBZ (just about anywhere) for Natterlings (and Overseers, if you didn't have that one yet), Cascade Archipelago (Crimson Falls) for Brutes.

Also Crey's Folly (far NW, can't remember offhand if that's Carnival Town or The Circus) for Freak Super Stunners. Remember to whack them in melee so they get back up and they count twice.

Udderly fantastic tips; it is indeed the Cownival Town, N-E of Crey's Folly, outside the Rikti War Zone entrance.  Good old frozen milk sword tickles did indeed bring them back to their feet, and saved time.

Cowscade Archipelago has both Brutes and Natterlings, so I just hoofed it around there for those two...