want to try and like warshades! help!

Hew

I hate getting mez'd. And warshades seem _pricey_.

I love fold space, and ran into a guy running 2 copies of it (warshade fs, and teleport fs), and I want to be that guy!

I love defenders, scrappers, some tanks. How can I make this work in a way I might like? I can't bankroll a ton of purples...

ANY help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Doom's 32.5 Budget Triform Shade - Warshade (Umbral Blast) 12.04.2020 2xFold.mxd

Here's a modified version of my Budget Triform build to include both Shadow Slip and LRT (Fold Space). 
The build has 32.5 s/l defense in all forms which will help reduce the chance of the most common damage type attacks hitting you but can help reduce mezzes from landing if the attack has the s/l tag on it.
It has no purples, only 2 ATO sets, panacea and the rest common sets aside from procs, so it's very affordable and you can soft cap s/l defense with 1 small purple insp.

As Chi mentioned, you can lean on Dwarf to break mez or use the p2w defense amp. I personally don't use either much and tend to run break free macros instead as I don't like leaning on p2w items as part of a build nor do I like being pigeon holed into a form if I do get mezzed, but that's me.

4 hours ago, Doomrider said:

Doom's 32.5 Budget Triform Shade - Warshade (Umbral Blast) 12.04.2020 2xFold.mxd

Here's a modified version of my Budget Triform build to include both Shadow Slip and LRT (Fold Space). 
The build has 32.5 s/l defense in all forms which will help reduce the chance of the most common damage type attacks hitting you but can help reduce mezzes from landing if the attack has the s/l tag on it.
It has no purples, only 2 ATO sets, panacea and the rest common sets aside from procs, so it's very affordable and you can soft cap s/l defense with 1 small purple insp.

As Chi mentioned, you can lean on Dwarf to break mez or use the p2w defense amp. I personally don't use either much and tend to run break free macros instead as I don't like leaning on p2w items as part of a build nor do I like being pigeon holed into a form if I do get mezzed, but that's me.

Also option once 50 for clarion incarnate, interesting build, but I never spent much influence on my build, just saved enough merits to buy recipes

@Doomriderdon't laugh, but the build is impossible to read! There are SO MANY POWERS! My brain is not as young as it used to be! Hahah!

The numbers look really good! It will just take me some time to try and figure out whats going on! 🙂

I appreciate the help everyone! I am going to manually level this thing up, so I can at least attempt to understand the AT as I go. 😄