Psi/Eng Aura or Psi/Elec Armor?

StriderIV

Hi team!

Interested in rolling as Psi Brute (love the animations and concept). I was looking at secondaries and felt that /Eng Aura and /Elec Armor could go well with it.

From any of your experience, is there one that synergizes with Psi better than the other? One that has a better time with endgame content? One better for PvE or PvP?

Or is there another secondary you would recommend to pair with Psi Melee?

Thanks so much in advance!

I recently rolled a Psi/EnA (currently L28) and am enjoying the run so far. Psi is not the smoothest set (as in, the attacks don't have a nice flow to them) and the Insight mechanic is flaky, but it does the job. Leveling up I'm taking everything but Boggle and Overload, and will adjust power picks once slotting comes along. I find the single target performance respectable; AoE is sorely lacking at this point.

Re: /Elec, its damage aura would be of benefit simply to help with AoE damage. On the topic of other secondaries, I also run a Psi/Fiery scrapper, and think that particular combination would be better on a brute (or tank) so mobs are taunted & actually stay in the burn patch. Burn + damage aura would likewise help there.

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

37 minutes ago, Cutter said:

I recently rolled a Psi/EnA (currently L28) and am enjoying the run so far. Psi is not the smoothest set (as in, the attacks don't have a nice flow to them) and the Insight mechanic is flaky, but it does the job. Leveling up I'm taking everything but Boggle and Overload, and will adjust power picks once slotting comes along. I find the single target performance respectable; AoE is sorely lacking at this point.

Re: /Elec, its damage aura would be of benefit simply to help with AoE damage. On the topic of other secondaries, I also run a Psi/Fiery scrapper, and think that particular combination would be better on a brute (or tank) so mobs are taunted & actually stay in the burn patch. Burn + damage aura would likewise help there.

Thanks for the insight man! What are your thoughts on Rad armor?

39 minutes ago, alt2 said:

Any secondary will work fine for PvE.  Electric's KB protection (Grounded) is not good for anything that requires mobility because you have to be near the ground, so you have to slot more KB protection than normal for stuff like PVP like if you're fire armor or dark armor.

I would pick Energy over Elec in most cases, just for some defense debuff resistance and energy drain defense buff to combat cascade failures.

Invuln is the tougher option but doesn't provide recharge or offense or endurance management etc.

Radiation armor is probably the easiest all-around set to level up with because of absorb/heals/AoE Damage/endurance.

Appreciate the insights man! I heard Rad was the easiest to level. How does it stack up end game next to the other secondaries?

16 minutes ago, StriderIV said:

Thanks for the insight man! What are your thoughts on Rad armor?

Rad is solid. I have a couple Rad/x tanks, and x/Rad brute, and enjoy them all. I'll echo the sentiments regarding the proc nukes (definitely Ground Zero, possibly Rad Therapy depending on how much healing you find yourself needing) and the buffer that comes with perma Particle Shielding.

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

8 minutes ago, alt2 said:

Endgame Radiation is among the better performers for PvE but it has some gaps (Fear/Confuse resist, Cold res) and since it starts with zero defense you have to spend a bit to get to something like melee softcap values.  Four or five procs in Ground Zero and six procs in Radiation Therapy make it a heavy hitter for AoE damage.  Very high resist values can be achieved without too much effort across the board.  The tier 9 armor is very good if not one of the best, since it gives a damage boost and doesn't have a hard crash.  It has good recharge boost with saturated Beta Decay, and Particle Shielding covers most defensive gaps or damage/debuff spikes very well and can be made perma very easy (I almost always slot six preventative medicines in it though, regardless),

I think you might be selling me on Rad Armor! haha

2 minutes ago, Cutter said:

Rad is solid. I have a couple Rad/x tanks, and x/Rad brute, and enjoy them all. I'll echo the sentiments regarding the proc nukes (definitely Ground Zero, possibly Rad Therapy depending on how much healing you find yourself needing) and the buffer that comes with perma Particle Shielding.

Yeah, I actually heard that /Rad is particularly good on brutes/tanks due to their resistance cap. I think you may have sold me on it. It's also nice that it's tier 9 armor doesn't have a crash.

52 minutes ago, alt2 said:

Here's a melee defense softcap build, alternatively you could build for pure resists and forget the defense, but that isn't how I tend to build for my playstyle. Works for most incarnate choices (Musculature Alpha / Void Judgement / Ageless Destiny would be my picks). Good resists, softcap melee defense.

Recharge slot in Concentration could be moved to Gloom if you want more enhancement value there for cheaper (Three superior winter IO's would work well instead of two +++ hami for a far reduced price). Superspeed could be anything else (I would take Darkest Night or Taunt personally instead but some people need travel powers), combat jumping could instead be hover.  Until you get Gloom you might need to take Mental Strike to fill attack chain gaps, I tend to just use Kick if I have to but if you want to have more attacks while leveling and respec later that works too.  Scirrocos Acc/Dam and Acc/Dam/End could be subbed out for Armageddons of your choice for enhancement values if you prioritize the fire/cold resist higher than the lower energy/neg resists from Scirrocos, I prefer en/neg personally.

Use Radiation Therapy aggressively once you are of sufficient level to have two or three procs in it (before that you can slot it for heal).  The heal shouldn't be necessary in most cases once you're in the 20's, it should be used as a nuke not a heal.  Particle Shielding is the "heal" button you should spam even though it's absorb and regen, Rad Therapy will melt groups and even refill your end bar and the heal can top you off even unenhanced. You can move the powers around to get Meltdown earlier if you need a help button to supplement particle shielding sooner, but again I tend to find Particle Shielding takes most of the bite off of difficult fights.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Psionic Melee
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade

• (A) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (3) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (5) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (5) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (7) Superior Unrelenting Fury - RechargeTime/+Regen/+End

Level 1: Alpha Barrier

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (7) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (9) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (9) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (11) Steadfast Protection - Knockback Protection
  • (25) Impervious Skin - Status Resistance

Level 2: Gamma Boost

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 4: Telekinetic Blow

• (A) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (11) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (15) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Superior Brute's Fury - Recharge/Fury Bonus

Level 6: Concentration

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (17) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 8: Psi Blade Sweep

• (A) Obliteration - Damage
  • (17) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (21) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 10: Fallout Shelter

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (23) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (23) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (25) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 12: Proton Armor

• (27) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (27) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (29) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 14: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (29) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (31) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (31) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 16: Radiation Therapy

• (A) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance
  • (31) Touch of the Nictus - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (33) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage
  • (33) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (33) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (34) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage

Level 18: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (34) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 20: Beta Decay

• (A) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 22: Kick

• (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 24: Tough

• (34) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (36) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (36) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 26: Greater Psi Blade

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold
  • (36) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (39) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 28: Particle Shielding

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (39) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (39) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (40) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (40) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (40) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 30: Weave

• (42) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (42) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance

Level 32: Mass Levitate

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 35: Ground Zero

• (A) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage
  • (45) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (46) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (46) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (46) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 38: Gloom

• (A) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure
  • (48) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure

Level 41: Dark Obliteration

• (A) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (48) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (48) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (50) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance

Level 44: Maneuvers

Level 47: Super Speed

• (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 49: Meltdown

• [*] (A)

Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Flight Speed IO

Level 2: Health

• (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Jumping IO

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Endurance Modification IO

------------

This is amazing, thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to lay this out for a newbie like myself.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:48 PM, Dark Dove said:

I would pick Energy over Elec in most cases, just for some defense debuff resistance and energy drain defense buff to combat cascade failures.

/Elec has end drain and -recovery resistance. You can laugh at Sappers, Carnies and Super Stunners all day long.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

You might also have some fun/take advantage by using Boggle. It's a great mez for almost any occasion and can be very useful till you get yourself all IO'd out. Nice duration on it too.

Just think of it as a pet you get for each group.

Tired of getting hit by sappers? Make him your pet.

Tired of that silly Hurricane throwing Tsoo Lt? Have him join your side. 

Getting Bored and want to make an AV your pet and clear out that cave? If you got the time he can be "talked" into it for short periods of time.

• Like 1

Howdy!

Just dusted off and reworked my Will/Psi Tanker, and I agree that Psi initially lacks AoE.

Willpower, like EA on Brute, has no damage aura.  But we DO have access to the Force of Will Pool.

FoW shares the same visuals as Psi Melee, and Wall of Force is a BIG 40’ cone.  Real easy to hit ten targets.

I tried a number of slot setups for it, but damage procs wound up being most effective.  It takes four damage procs, and each time a proc fires it does more than 2x wall’s base damage.  Positron’s Blast, Bombardment, Javelin Volley, and Explosive Strike are the damage procs.  Javelin Volley is the hardest to get, as it’s a PvP set.

Proc rate isn’t guaranteed, but with all four you are hitting most of the targets with one or more procs each time you fire Wall.  The last two slots for Wall I put two Acc/Dam/End IOs in; you wanna keep Recharge off it to increase proc rates.

Every so often all four procs trigger on one enemy for over 300 damage.  Usually you get 120-190 average though.  That aint bad, considering it’s near the T1 attack’s damage and can hit ten targets at once.  I use Wall, Psi Sweep, and Mass Lev as AoE to S&L farm.

My attacks I use are:  Wall of Force, Psi Blade Sweep, TK Blow, Greater Psi Blade, and Mass Lev.  If you slot Luck of the Gambler’s and other +recharge sets you can use those five as a rotation while proccing them out.

Edited by SableShrike
Had the wrong KB set.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later

I was messing around with I think @Dark Dove build to try to work in a better-slotted Gloom without giving up that much (working on the assumption that Gloom is still a better DPA single-target attack than perhaps all but Greater Psi Blade and TK Blow).  My thought was basically you can PBAOE (including using Dark Oblit at point-blank range) with the Rad Armor proc-nukes and the Psi Melee PBAOE to "make up" for a lot of the ST focus of Psi.  Not sure though. I was going to skip the cone but I figured I'd keep it just in case.  This maintained ~44.5% melee def (but no DDR) and pretty good resists before you use Meltdown (which caps quite a few, though Psi an Cold are still low).

Anyway, throwing it up here for review / comment.  I like the idea of Psi Melee, but I'm torn because the high burst points to Scrapper to get crits from Greater Psi Blade ... but rad armor looks stronger on a brute.  But the idea of procs in the 2 Rad Armor powers (RT and GZ) plus a procc'd out Dark Oblit seem to point towards brute, since I don't believe procs crit.  So I'm torn.  The build seems to pull towards diff ATs.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25

Level 50 Magic Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(7)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9), UnbGrd-Max HP%(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11), Ags-Psi/Status(11)
Level 2: Gamma Boost -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 4: Telekinetic Blow -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(17)
Level 6: Concentration -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(17)
Level 8: Psi Blade Sweep -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(19), Arm-Dmg(19)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23)
Level 12: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), TchoftheN-%Dam(29), PrfZng-Dam%(31), Obl-%Dam(31), ScrDrv-Dam%(31), Erd-%Dam(33)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 22: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 26: Greater Psi Blade -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(36), Hct-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(37), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(39), Prv-Absorb%(39)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: Mass Levitate -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(43), ScrDrv-Dam%(43), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), Erd-%Dam(45), Arm-Dam%(45)
Level 38: Gloom -- SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Dam%(48)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- CldSns-%Dam(A), PstBls-Dam%(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48), Bmbdmt-Dam(50), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(50), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 49: Meltdown -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
------------

Edited by brasilgringo

4 hours ago, Dark Dove said:

Looks great!  If I were going to five slot gloom, I would chase a set bonus though (defense cap or recharge for proc AoE goals).  Just build style differences.

Don't miss the regen bonus (+100% regen for 1m) on Radiation Therapy for Scrappers, which doesn't transfer to other AT's, it's only Scrapper.  It makes proactive use of the Rad Therapy nuke even more enticing on that AT, you really want to fire it off all the time.  It doesn't make up for the lower resist caps, but it does give a lot of breathing room if you aren't building to the hard caps and are gearing for offense (like these brute builds do, they only hit those hard caps with meltdown).  People tend to overlook it and use it like you would the Dark Armor heal, only when necessary, and slot it for heals, but it really works better in a more proactive strategy in combination with particle shielding.  I do think the regen is enhancable so doing some kind of one-slot +5 heal with a bunch of damage procs to fill it out would work great on the Scrapper AT if you really want to enhance the regen, and skip the theft of essence proc in favor of damage.

Both AT's are attractive for this, Brute and Scrapper, but I think if I were put to task to play it, I'd probably play a Tanker, just because the AoE would be so much more viable and the base res/def numbers would be so much higher.  If I was set on being a damage dealer, I'd pick a scrapper, and if I wanted to offtank or tank sometimes but not be a full time tank I'd pick brute.

Thanks for the feedback.  I didn't know RT worked differently on Scrappers, thanks for that.  Below is a Scrapper build-in-progress I picked off the boards (can't remember whose it was) and started trying to tweak.  Sounds like maybe RT could have another proc swapped in (give up a 2-set regen  bonus).  I couldn't vigure out a viable slotting for Moonbeam (only was able to give it 3 slots), and given the Scrapper can't get Dark Oblit I kept the Cone (Psi Sweep) 5-slotted (this time going for +RES).   GZ has fewer procs and more straight damage due to potentially being able to crit on Scrapp; also for control reasons I put the KD proc into it.

Overall, RES is only ~65-70% across most types (still a Cold hole) before Meltdown, which 75%+ caps it to almost all.  Def is weaker with melee highest at 34%, but Shadow Meld does soft-cap everything for 15 secs every 30 secs.  So alternating that with Meltdown could work, I suppose.  Still will have some down time (>2 mins). 

I just can't figure out if it's survivable *enough* with ~66-70% res most of the time and no soft-caps to def.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10

Level 50 Magic Scrapper

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(7)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), ImpArm-ResPsi(11)
Level 2: Telekinetic Blow -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(15)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23), ImpArm-ResPsi(23)
Level 6: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 8: Psi Blade Sweep -- FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(A), FuroftheG-Dam/Rech(25), FuroftheG-Dam/End/Rech(25), FuroftheG-Acc/End/Rech(27), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(27)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), ImpArm-ResPsi(31)
Level 12: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal(33), ScrDrv-Dam%(34), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34), TchoftheN-%Dam(36)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def(36), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-ResDam%(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 22: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng/EndRdx(40)
Level 24: Concentration -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 26: Greater Psi Blade -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(39), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(40), ImpArm-ResPsi(42)
Level 32: Mass Levitate -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(43), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- Arm-Dam%(A), Obl-%Dam(45), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(45), Erd-Dmg(46), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 41: Meltdown -- Ags-Psi/Status(A)
Level 44: Moonbeam -- Dcm-Build%(A), Empty(33), Empty(42)
Level 47: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(17), PrfShf-End%(19)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
------------

Edited by brasilgringo

Don't forget Beta Decay is screwing around with nearby (8 ft radius) opponent's ability to hit and you can set Particle Shielding as your auto power for an absorption shield which recycles every 40ish seconds or so by the build listed.

There is also a bit of loss of action by your opponents by needing to stand up after you use Mass Levitate. 😀

Edited by Erratic1
  • Like 1