The Legend of Shen-Dragon

StriderIV

Today I was walking through Atlas on my brand new LV. 4 Brute (Spines/Fire).

That’s when I received a team invite from a Lv. 50 Blapper... Shen-Dragon. Shen was going to invite me to do a snow beast fight, but the snow beast disappeared. So instead, he told me he’d do a little farm for me. 30 mins later, I’m lv. 10 with 10m influence to my name.

Shen proceeded to show me around his teams amazing superbase, and even offered me a spot. All of this just because he saw a low level player looking to run a couple of missions. I last played this game on live in 2012 and just re-downloaded it... it’s great to see that there are these kinds of people on the community still.

I appreciate it Shen... you’re a legend.

• Like 16

By and large this is a friendly group as you will find in an MMORPG.  Beyond that most people who say they are going to "attempt X"  It is already in the bag.  These folks tend to know their stuff. The camaraderie of good players who get stuff done is a heady mix.  And yes, generous.  The last is a tribute to the current Devs as much as the player base.  THe Dev team has made tweaks to the AH and smoothed a lot of the time/reward hiccups.  A good player can farm or market or w/e they like and end up rolling in extra bank pretty fast.  High End enhancers flow like water.  Unless you are popping a new 50 every week you want to purple you will not be short of hundreds of millions once you get the hang of it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Snarky said:

By and large this is a friendly group as you will find in an MMORPG.  Beyond that most people who say they are going to "attempt X"  It is already in the bag.  These folks tend to know their stuff. The camaraderie of good players who get stuff done is a heady mix.  And yes, generous.  The last is a tribute to the current Devs as much as the player base.  THe Dev team has made tweaks to the AH and smoothed a lot of the time/reward hiccups.  A good player can farm or market or w/e they like and end up rolling in extra bank pretty fast.  High End enhancers flow like water.  Unless you are popping a new 50 every week you want to purple you will not be short of hundreds of millions once you get the hang of it.

This is great to hear. It’s nice to play in a community where people want to help and uplift each other! I’m a pretty big League of Legends player as well, and it sucks to see how toxic the “community” over there has gotten. 

COH is a breath of fresh air so far.

• Like 4