Keep weapons drawn

Vicious Vicky

Hallu! o/

I recently created a character using the claws powerset and ooooh boi I wish I was able to keep my claws "drawn" at all time. Would it be possible to implement such a feature? Maybe as a toggle we can buy from the p2w vendor? Something similar to how shields can just remain as long as you have a shield toggle power activated.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day 🙂

Actually, it makes me think of those poor Freakshow with the giant sledgehammer and scythe arms and the description that says they have to be fed by other Freakshow.  And then, when you start thinking about it, you realize it sucks to be a low-ranking member of that gang, because they probably have even worse jobs ...  😮

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Grindingsucks said:

And then, when you start thinking about it, you realize it sucks to be a low-ranking member of that gang, because they probably have even worse jobs ..

I'm reminded of the joke about the woman in bed with the pirate asking how he got his various 'replacements', and she asks "And what about your eye patch? How did you get that?"   "Arr, me lass, I'd only just got me hook, and I had an itch..."

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Grindingsucks said:

Actually, it makes me think of those poor Freakshow with the giant sledgehammer and scythe arms and the description that says they have to be fed by other Freakshow.  And then, when you start thinking about it, you realize it sucks to be a low-ranking member of that gang, because they probably have even worse jobs ...  😮

Apprentice sumo wrestlers understand.

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry