Is This a Glitch?

Player2

Am I the only person seeing this?  I've tried this hat on a character of my own and experienced scalp popping through until I minimize the cranium height slider and I thought maybe it was just me... and now I see this guy in Atlas Park apparently oblivious to his visible scalp and I think more than before I might be the only one seeing it.

image.png.8df32210cb544545310501dd6fc4cad1.png

I have that same issue on a toon with that same hat, or a hat much like it (it's been awhile).  For me it worked out because the scalp color wasn't too different than the hat color so I imagine few people notice it.  Then again, I didn't take the cell-shading effect in consideration, which makes it look much worse huh?

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

@Player2 i was on a fire farm where it looked like the enemies in another mob where carrying baseball bats.

I got closer and indeed they were but, when I got within perception range they disappeared. 

It seemed pretty strange to me like that would occur.

I've also flown up to the P2W woman and she has had no skirt on. 

Just weird lil bugs 🐛

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

@Player2 i was on a fire farm where it looked like the enemies in another mob where carrying baseball bats.

I got closer and indeed they were but, when I got within perception range they disappeared. 

It seemed pretty strange to me like that would occur.

I've also flown up to the P2W woman and she has had no skirt on. 

Just weird lil bugs 🐛

I see the no skirt thing from a distance, also with togas in Cimerora and even the cut scene in the stands of colosseum of the Summer Blockbuster event...  but as I get closer, those do reappear.  I was pretty close to the guy in the uniform hat above and nothing up there.  Big hole in the hat.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Well sumbitch, I never knew that, huzzah I learned something lol.

3 hours ago, Krimson said:

The baseball bats are an idle animation. You can select the idle animation in AE.

and as /em batlookout, should you want to intimidate citizens.

• Like 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com