A few more questions... again...

joeyp1022

I can't remember how to set Haste to auto cast. It can be done or am I just crazy?

Do the tailors serve any function now. Haven't went to one yet. Do they have more costume options to purchase or is literally everything unlocked at character creation?

How many enhancements can a base storage hold?

Can you change your Supergroup name later on if you want to?

What happens to a Supergroup and base if the leader swaps to the other side?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Influencor- Need PL'd... no charge. Pay it forward.

Fabulous Freddy- Faaaaabulooous!

I can't remember how to set Haste to auto cast. It can be done or am I just crazy?

Hold CTRL, click the power. It will get a green ring around it and auto cast.

Do the tailors serve any function now. Haven't went to one yet. Do they have more costume options to purchase or is literally everything unlocked at character creation?
Tailor missions and badges.

How many enhancements can a base storage hold?
100 per table

Dont know. I'd like to know as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You're welcome  :)

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

I think the tailor is also where you go for the body scuplting (changing your size...)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I think the tailor is also where you go for the body scuplting (changing your size...)

This, but only certain tailors apparently.

Dont know. I'd like to know as well.

I don't think you can change the name once it's been registered. If I recall right it is something GMs have the capacity to do, but I do not know if they will offer such service on this server.

Supergroups are cross faction now, so not a damn thing happens. :)

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

Hold CTRL, click the power. It will get a green ring around it and auto cast.

Just an FYI, you can only set one power to auto-cast like this (AFAIK anyway).

I think the one in the Tiki Room of pocket D is the only one that lets you change your body type (male, female, huge, size).

I think the one in the Tiki Room of pocket D is the only one that lets you change your body type (male, female, huge, size).

Thanks or the tip on the Tiki Room. I have a character that has her second costume stuck on different size than the main. I'll be heading there later to fix it lol.

Where in the D is the Tiki Room?

Thanks or the tip on the Tiki Room. I have a character that has her second costume stuck on different size than the main. I'll be heading there later to fix it lol.

Where in the D is the Tiki Room?

Through a door on the villain side of Pocket D, I think. There's a couple tiki masks next to the door. There's also a door there to the ski lodge area, but not sure where in the ski lodge that door is.

The tailors who can change body elements and scale are "plastic surgeons" and the tailor in icon in the back right corner is one; not sure which FaceMaker is one; they're labeled though. Note that there is now an actual ICON in Atlas Park right across from Miss Liberty (who is also a basic tailor). As noted, Trina in the Tiki Room is also one and the Tiki Room is red-side .... with Tiki mask doors you really can't miss it. Floorshow by the BP. If you haven't explored Pocket D in a while do so - there's an Architect area, arena, Rikti monkey fights and currently the ski lodge is up.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!