Whoever did this....

FiveDiamondJack

No shit.

There was a video right after shut down called one more day that was one of the most painful things I've ever watched. This makes up for it.

Damn, I love this community.

• Like 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

If you look at the YouTube page, you'll see it's Angelus Animi.
He used several tools of Leandro's design, plus a bunch of hand-editing and donated costume files to put it together.

You'll see me in there near the end, looking like I was jumping away as if launching for the War Walls.

Hyperstrike.MainCostume.thumb.png.82a3e0e05ac68f2e84d9e94e5eb89b6f.png

Joking around at the time about such "close visual inspection" later led to this video.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

19 hours ago, FiveDiamondJack said:

...THANK YOU.

A fine video indeed! 

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

17 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

There was a video right after shut down called one more day that was one of the most painful things I've ever watched. This makes up for it.

You're not alone in that.

I love Samuraiko's videos but I couldn't bring myself to watch that one until April '19.  It's great, but even now, with the game back, somehow it's still REALLY hard to watch.

• Like 3

Thanks for finding that; I came up dry on a quick search.

So hard to watch, even with our world back and better.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com