Jump to content

[Staging] Patch Notes for February 6th, 2021


Recommended Posts

Also plz make its SUPPORT pet (Empowering Burst power) +REGEN +REC and +END UNRESISTIBLE!!! Or maybe UNRESISTABLE that would work too!

 

Tsoo BOSS PBAoE's -RES power is unresistible, and lMO it needs to have that flag taken off as well.

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world. Here you can download your own Private Server and other files. No moneybags're gonna put this genie back in a bottle!

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Make Energy Aura available for Tankers plz, Munitions Mastery (Epic) for Masterminds, Temporal Manipulation (attacks) for Dominators, buff somehow underperforming Lore pets (Robotic Drones, Demons, Seers).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Purrfekshawn said:

Also plz make its SUPPORT pet (Empowering Burst power) +REGEN +REC and +END UNRESISTIBLE!!!

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by Unresistable?

And where do you see that for Tsoo lore pet ?

And why would you resist a buff ?  

 

I don't understand any of this...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SuperPlyx said:

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by Unresistable?

And where do you see that for Tsoo lore pet ?

And why would you resist a buff ?  

 

I don't understand any of this...

 

When buffs are resistable, say your build has resistance to Regeneration debuffs. Then when you get a Regeneration BUFF, that buff will be incorrectly diminished by your debuff resistances.

 

When debuffs are unresistable, it generally means they can be way too powerful in some scenarios, like against AVs or monsters that naturally resist them.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Keen Stronghold (Virtue, Everlasting)
Hamidon Raids - Role Guide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/7/2021 at 7:45 AM, Purrfekshawn said:

Also plz make its SUPPORT pet (Empowering Burst power) +REGEN +REC and +END UNRESISTIBLE!!! Or maybe UNRESISTABLE that would work too!

 

Tsoo BOSS PBAoE's -RES power is unresistible, and lMO it needs to have that flag taken off as well.

Why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SwitchFade said:

Why?

Because Debuff resistance must NOT resist any buff, and it doesn't do that with any buffs except BP Lore Support Pet's Empowering Burst powah!!!

On 2/7/2021 at 10:44 PM, Keen said:

When buffs are resistable, say your build has resistance to Regeneration debuffs. Then when you get a Regeneration BUFF, that buff will be incorrectly diminished by your debuff resistances.

When debuffs are unresistable, it generally means they can be way too powerful in some scenarios, like against AVs or monsters that naturally resist them.

That's why!

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world. Here you can download your own Private Server and other files. No moneybags're gonna put this genie back in a bottle!

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Make Energy Aura available for Tankers plz, Munitions Mastery (Epic) for Masterminds, Temporal Manipulation (attacks) for Dominators, buff somehow underperforming Lore pets (Robotic Drones, Demons, Seers).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Purrfekshawn said:

Because Debuff resistance must NOT resist any buff, and it doesn't do that with any buffs except BP Lore Support Pet's Empowering Burst powah!!!

That's why!

I meant, why this part?

 

"Tsoo BOSS PBAoE's -RES power is unresistible, and lMO it needs to have that flag taken off as well."

 

you want that their debuff should be resistable because, too OP?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

I meant, why this part?

 

"Tsoo BOSS PBAoE's -RES power is unresistible, and lMO it needs to have that flag taken off as well."

 

you want that their debuff should be resistable because, too OP?

Because just how debuffs usually work. Imagine there is special prescripted enemy that has 100% resistance. Usually it is immune to resistance debuffs and therefore cannot be damaged. But if there is TSOO boss that enemy may get its resistance lowered to 90% and become already damageable. Which in its order may break certain mechanic. Of course l'm not aware of these enemies, only thing l can think of is Keyes iTRIAL consoles.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world. Here you can download your own Private Server and other files. No moneybags're gonna put this genie back in a bottle!

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Make Energy Aura available for Tankers plz, Munitions Mastery (Epic) for Masterminds, Temporal Manipulation (attacks) for Dominators, buff somehow underperforming Lore pets (Robotic Drones, Demons, Seers).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Jimmy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...