Jack/Eochai Alerts/Spawn Times

TCUFROGS

After numerous attempts to get an answer as to when they spawn or how I have struggled. After numerous wait times and farming I never quite found them. At which I took (I will admit) my frustrations out on Discord. Long story short. I think it would be very useful/vital to create a spawn time or make sure their spawns are announced like any given event/spawn towards the players as they are not only a value target for experience and incarnates, but also important badges that help with accolades. 

Before you respawn I want to state that I have finally killed them, and don't need any advice or knowledge on when and where they spawn (I have already gotten that) but am simply making this post as I was told to make it to help the DEV group think about possible solutions to make these kills easier or more knowledgeable going forward.

• Like 1

It's also pretty common that there will be a Cabal leftover from the 'Croatoa War' that is stuck on top of the trees on the North border of the map. The event will remain active and won't trigger the new respawns until she dies. When you kill her it will say 'Unusual monster activity has ended in Croatoa' or something like that and the cycle will continue.

I think a way to resolve this would be to add an event window indicating the remaining mobs for each enemy group (similar to the one you see on the Brickstown prison break).

Edited by tan702

1 hour ago, srmalloy said:

There is already a 'monster activity in Croatoa' announcement in one of the broadcast channels, as well as a 'monster activity in Croatoa has returned to normal levels' announcement when they're defeated.

The alert is only for when Jack and Eochali (or however you spell it) are going at it in the northern part of the zone. Well, IIRC, anyway!

The unusual monster activity announcement only refers to the 'war' up north part of the zone.  Its possible to have jack and eochai already in the zone and have the war start to then go kill each of them twice.  The individual spawns for jack and eochai dont have hero zone event messages like 'the kraken was spotted in perez park'.  It would be nice if they did have messages for the solo spawns