More Asymmetrical Options

Now that we have asymmetrical gloves, boots and shoulders, is there any possibility of extending the same customisation to jackets and robes, as well as being able to have large robotic arms on either/both sides of your character?

And if that can be done, perhaps the ability to add robotic arm options onto jackets and robes too? I'd love to see more diversity in the ways we can customise our characters with the costume pieces we already have.

One similar note, can wings potentially have asymmetrical options too? I'm unsure if it will actually work given that some of them have different animations, or if the animations can support this sort of change in general.

Either way, more asymmetry please! 😄

I do think we kind of got the main things already but am loving the asymmetrical shoulders so definitely in favor of further testing with such options.

I wonder if asymmetrical scaling would also be possible? Without knowing how this works I imagine it could be pretty difficult tho...:

image.thumb.png.4613a7ed936f0a27b941a448190d7650.png

Edited by arcane
  • Like 1

Physical asymmetry would also be great! So far we can't really do much with the sliders to influence the arms separately to the rest of the body, so that may need to be addressed first. But, if something like that does get implemented, then I imagine being able to set the scales on arms individually wouldn't be too much to ask.

4 hours ago, arcane said:

I do think we kind of got the main things already but am loving the asymmetrical shoulders so definitely in favor of further testing with such options.

I wonder if asymmetrical scaling would also be possible? Without knowing how this works I imagine it could be pretty difficult tho...:

image.thumb.png.4613a7ed936f0a27b941a448190d7650.png

Reminds me of bio armor but nicer looking.